What game are you playing right now?

I played a bit of Cyberpunk last night to see how it runs on Linux.
It's not too bad really, I'm unsure of which of the issues also exist on Windows, but I put it down because of this odd smudging effect that really just didn't look intentional to me. I'll come back to it in a few weeks and see if it's any better.

apathy said:
I played a bit of Cyberpunk last night to see how it runs on Linux.
It's not too bad really, I'm unsure of which of the issues also exist on Windows, but I put it down because of this odd smudging effect that really just didn't look intentional to me. I'll come back to it in a few weeks and see if it's any better.

Lots of people recommend to turn chromatic aberration, film grain and motion blur off. Also the game uses TAA heavily so yeah it makes the image soft and introduces ghosting.

Back into NS2 now since I'm no longer doing crap at it
Thinking of buying a 144hz monitor after the new year, I'm quite curious to see how much better I'll do.

Started Super Mario Galaxy. If the controls are as razor sharp as Sunshine it'll become my favourite. Camera is a concern though.

NS2, Yakuza Like a Dragon, and I also picked up Pokemon Ruby for the first time in years.

Finished Mario Sunshine, the final battle against Bowser was surprisingly easy, way easier than 3D Land and 64.

Played some Tokyo Xanadu ex+ since it's been a while and I did quite enjoy what I played the last time.

Death stranding. I can see why it is the game of the year for PC gamer and the golden joystick awards. The cracked version I had tried playing when it came out isn't half as interesting as the original product with it's collaborative sense of unity and connections with other players while you play.

Had a shot of an Ocarina of Time randomizer today, they're always a laugh to play through once in a while.

I downloaded Vigor the other day bc my mate said it was good. Just waiting until we can both get on it and he can kick my ass

Demon_skeith said:
that can get crazy to play at times.

Lol yep, everytime I think I make good progress I'll start finding crap and I'll have to exhaust practically every chest I can think of just to get an item to progress.

Back