What game are you playing right now?

Playing Final Fantasy 7 remake. Cringiest cast of characters I've seen in a game yet, but the game is still pretty good.

Started Persona 5 Royal. I'm a few days in and I'm surprised that it hasn't made me cringe given its anime aesthetic. Beautiful artstyle though more so in-engine than when they introduce offline 2D animated cutscenes. I don't have any opinion on the combat it's basic so far I need to play more.
Cutting back to the lawyer lady every 3 days just for her to regurgitate the same shit we experienced is getting annoying.

Last edited:
Started Persona 5 Royal. I'm a few days in and I'm surprised that it hasn't made me cringe given its anime aesthetic. Beautiful artstyle though more so in-engine than when they introduce offline 2D animated cutscenes. I don't have any opinion on the combat it's basic so far I need to play more.
Cutting back to the lawyer lady every 3 days just for her to regurgitate the same shit we experienced is getting annoying.

The early and middle parts of the game are amazing but it drags on to death in the last few dungeons. Difficulty curve is also all kinds of trash, starts of so easy and becomes hard enough to want to tear your hair out. The story and characters was the only thing keeping me going.

The early and middle parts of the game are amazing but it drags on to death in the last few dungeons. Difficulty curve is also all kinds of trash, starts of so easy and becomes hard enough to want to tear your hair out. The story and characters was the only thing keeping me going.
My friends told me they made Royal slightly easier idk if you played that or vanilla. But ye so far this is quite easy. But probably because I'm kinda used to how turn based works because of playing an ff game recently.

My friends told me they made Royal slightly easier idk if you played that or vanilla. But ye so far this is quite easy. But probably because I'm kinda used to how turn based works because of playing an ff game recently.

I played vanilla. Sure they might have removed some of the bullshit but I'm sure the majority of it should still be there. It's a very 'all or nothing' battle system. If you hit their weakness or manage to ambush them you will roll over them. If even one of the tougher enemies gets the jump on you, you can easily lose 30 mins of progress.

I played vanilla. Sure they might have removed some of the bullshit but I'm sure the majority of it should still be there. It's a very 'all or nothing' battle system. If you hit their weakness or manage to ambush them you will roll over them. If even one of the tougher enemies gets the jump on you, you can easily lose 30 mins of progress.
Only thing that makes me afraid about losing progress is all the forced cutscenes

Finished Ghostwire tokyo. This was a Shinji Mikami game start to finish and it was an enjoyable and unique experience as it was essentially an rpg but under a japenese mythology wrapper. Fingers crossed for Evil within 3 next.

Playing Elden ring and it's not exactly my favorite kind of game but it still manages to be amazing. Bosses are sick except for one and it has the best open world in any game ever. The aesthetics of From software games are one of the main reasons to play their games.

World of Warcraft im playing at the moment and looking forward to the up coming expansion soon, Dragonflight, it will have some nice new story lines and some interesting new features and new race called Dracthyr Evoker along with this they are introducing dragonrider a mount that can be customised.

I have been playing Turbo Golf Racing. I saw it advertised a few months ago but never jumped on it and last night I decided to jump on and check it out. It's quite a fun game where you race against others to push your golf ball closer to the finishing hole at the end, it's not as simple as it may seem though, and can be quite tricky.

I've been playing Wario Land 3 on my Switch since GB and GBA games have been added to the NSO service. I've never finished this game before, so I'm going to try and finish it 100% in this play through. I had this game when I was a kid on my GBC, and I even bought it on my 2DS so I'm happy to see it's been added to the Switch!

I am at the moment playing some Roblox whilst I get some work done. Been a crazy week so taking it little by little at the moment and getting back into the swing of things.

Back