What game are you playing right now?

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
This section needs a thread like this. I've been into emulation for the past few months and right now I'm playing Super Mario 64. I'm done with the first two worlds and while the camera is infuriating at times, the game still holds up incredibly well and is a masterpiece.
Here's a great review:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MQO2STCbbY[/video]

Demon_skeith said:
oh nice, on the N64 or via the Rare replay on Xbox?

Neither lol, on an emulator, I'm using a DualShock 4 to play everything. I've also started Super Mario Sunshine. Banjo is a bit more slower-paced than SM64 and focuses more on exploration so I'm taking my time with it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Neither lol, on an emulator, I'm using a DualShock 4 to play everything. I've also started Super Mario Sunshine. Banjo is a bit more slower-paced than SM64 and focuses more on exploration so I'm taking my time with it.

I guess to answer my question though you're playing the N64 version :p

Demon_skeith said:
I guess to answer my question though you're playing the N64 version :p

Yep the N64 version. Lack of a second analog stick is frustrating at times but it's not all that important in platformers so I'm fine with it.

sounds very interesting
what's up with all the new interesting game news these days? there are too many posts.

Blackangel said:
sounds very interesting
what's up with all the new interesting game news these days? there are too many posts.

There's nothing new though. All these games are 20 years old.
If you are talking about social media in general, PS5 and the next Xbox are coming this year so people are very excited.

MadaraUchiha said:
There's nothing new though. All these games are 20 years old.
If you are talking about social media in general, PS5 and the next Xbox are coming this year so people are very excited.

i wasn't talking about this
never mind. and you are right most of the people talk a lot these days.

currently playing path of exile on my pc and Zelda a link between worlds on my 3DS, i guess i can say afk arena on my phone

Ace said:
currently playing path of exile on my pc and Zelda a link between worlds on my 3DS, i guess i can say afk arena on my phone
How's A Link Between Worlds? I'm gonna start it pretty soon.

MadaraUchiha said:
How's A Link Between Worlds? I'm gonna start it pretty soon.

amazing in my opinion, the easter eggs are a nice touch. hero mode is nice, overall great game, though i could be biased

Ace said:
amazing in my opinion, the easter eggs are a nice touch. hero mode is nice, overall great game, though i could be biased

Aah. I haven't played a single Zelda title yet. Ocarina 3D, Majora 3D and this are gonna be my first.

MadaraUchiha said:
Aah. I haven't played a single Zelda title yet. Ocarina 3D, Majora 3D and this are gonna be my first.

very good choices, Ocarina of time is one of my favorites, was my first N64 game, majora is a community favorite i never played it tbh

Back