What game are you playing right now?

Recently I've been playing a game called Tokyo Xanadu ex+. It was sold to me as being a Persona clone and the couple hours I've played I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

apathy said:
Recently I've been playing a game called Tokyo Xanadu ex+. It was sold to me as being a Persona clone and the couple hours I've played I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

I can tell you're Persona fans by the Jack Frost lol

Lately I've been shifting between Natural Selection 2 (as usual) and The Outer Worlds - I'll start with the former and once I start losing matches I'll start playing the latter instead.
The Outer Worlds does seem like a pretty good game so far, literally just Fallout + space + more polished.

I tried re-playing Jump force but i suck at it so i gave up. Realised FIFA 21 was on offer so i have been playing that a lot over the weekend

I've been getting brutally slaughtered in NS2 so picked up Yakuza Like a Dragon since I've been dying to play that, looking forward to giving it a shot later on.

Grungie said:
Shin Megami Tensei

Nice! I need to get around to beating it myself. Only got as far as the Girls Mind dungeon I think.
I'd love if Atlus could make these games more accessible outside JP. I think SMT1 actually got ported to the Switch, but of course no western release. Or maybe that was MT1, can't remember.

Don't play a lot of games anymore these days, though I'm getting a new comp in the future, which will probably change that. For now, mainly playing Among Us and Pokemon Showdown. And some browser games.

apathy said:
Nice! I need to get around to beating it myself. Only got as far as the Girls Mind dungeon I think.
I'd love if Atlus could make these games more accessible outside JP. I think SMT1 actually got ported to the Switch, but of course no western release. Or maybe that was MT1, can't remember.
tbh that dungeon is pretty brutal when you first get in there. They take away all your party members, AND throw in random encounters of enemies that always cast Zio in a game where ice and electric spells have a guaranteed chance of freezing and paralyzing you.

Brilliant Atlus, brilliant.

Back