Let's talk about your day!

Naiwen said:
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and massage therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

cool
you seem to be either health conscious or beauty conscious..which is it?
I use to do yoga but I've lost interest in most things since I started feeling depressed..sometimes I get pains and stuff and feel so sick I can't function..it's not physical I know but I just can't seem to get out of it.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and massage therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Good afternoon all, sipping a maple syrup cappuccino and Chinese oolong tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and putting myself to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, doing guided meditation and yoga till dinner and dozing off tonight.

A new day again
I don't think I have any good feeling about this day and it's going to be another stressful one

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, we are losing as it is in FP. 7 votes difference and it's going to be a long day
So, yeah I do have such days as well :D

Oh yea right, we will lost that one Haha..
Anyway, you're still young, be happy and enjoy everything

Grey_Fox said:
Oh yea right, we will lost that one Haha..
Anyway, you're still young, be happy and enjoy everything

I know
But I was hoping to get more exposure from this competition but now it's hopeless

Grey_Fox said:
Hm.. it's indeed hard, maybe recruiting people from FB effective

Well, we don't usually advertise there
Clara doesn't want people around her to know about MAF. This is her secret hideout in a way :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, we don't usually advertise there
Clara doesn't want people around her to know about MAF. This is her secret hideout in a way :D

Haha.. oh my oh my.. a secret. Kinda funny, why a secret?

Grey_Fox said:
Haha.. oh my oh my.. a secret. Kinda funny, why a secret?

Well, because she usually complains a lot
There are many threads about her superiors and colleagues in MAF . :D

Grey_Fox said:
Ups.. that's certainly forbidden topic for them Haha..

Indeed
She used to rant about their colleges a lot in this forum. So, that's the reason she doesn't want anyone to know about this

Back