Let's talk about your day!

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a caramel latte and Chinese oolong tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, doing guided meditation and yoga till dinner and resting tonight.

It's a new day
So far I haven't been doing anything and just had my ginger tea. So I am thinking of watching some more of lookout drama

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a chocolate cappuccino and jasmine white tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, doing guided meditation and yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen said:
Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, doing guided meditation and yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

By the way Naiwen, i see that you're doing your therapy everyday

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a Brazillian roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and off to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the bed tonight.

[quote="Naiwen" pid='191254' dateline='1586305177']
If you’ve read my blog, I have many mental and physical health issues to deal with mainly stress and anxiety, autism and OCD to deal with daily. That’s my only way for me personally to stay relaxed daily.
[/quote]

i am very sorry to hear that
i hope it gets better for you, very soon and from what i see you are really a great woman

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having an Irish cream coffee and Chinese jasmine tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doign yoga till dinner and drifting to sleep tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Grey_Fox said:
Naiwen, what is your number one favorite coffee and tea?
Chinese oolong tea and Irish cream.

Good afternoon all, sipping a French vanilla and Chinese green tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and to bed tonight.

Naiwen said:
Chinese oolong tea and Irish cream.

Good afternoon all, sipping a French vanilla and Chinese green tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and to bed tonight.

Good choice, they are good, you add sugar to them?
And what is your favorite food?

Grey_Fox said:
Good choice, they are good, you add sugar to them?
And what is your favorite food?
2 creams, 2 sugars. Japanese crepes!

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, chilling online till dinner and hitting the bed tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying Belgian waffles with maple syrup for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying an espresso chai latte and Japanese rice tea. For lunch today : leftover pizza with lemon iced tea. Doing aroma therapy and massage therapy till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and massage therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Back