Let's talk about your day!

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a caramel cappuccino. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and resting tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and sleeping tonight.

Hey Naiwen.. you're able to sleep 12 hours so often, how did you do that? Share your secret, it's hard for me to even sleep 10 hours

Grey_Fox said:
Hey Naiwen.. you're able to sleep 12 hours so often, how did you do that? Share your secret, it's hard for me to even sleep 10 hours
I take pills.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a Spanish dark roast coffee. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and tucking myself in tonight.

Naiwen said:
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and tucking myself in tonight.
I just take whatever my doctor gives me to sleep...

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and massage therapy till dinner and having my beauty rest tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and massage therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Grey_Fox said:
Good morning. Any plan for today?
Quiet and peace.

Good afternoon all, having a French vanilla and jasmine tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and putting myself to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is peanut butter sandwich and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a vanilla latte and Chinese black tea. Having lunch on Japanese crepes with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and calling it a day tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the deck tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and oolong black tea. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and hitting the pillow tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

It's a normal day for me
I haven't done anything special today but I enjoyed it for couple of other reasons

Back