Let's talk about your day!

Naiwen

What have you done with your day so far? What are you planning to do?

Good afternoon all, sipping a masala chai latte with an espresso shot and hot green tea. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and calling it a day tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, binging "Jade Palace Lock Heart Season 1" till dinner and resting tonight.

i am having my shift work like usual
and i didn't do anything and read a few manga and talked to some users here.
it's just an ordinary day for me. your day looks totally badass naiwen

Right now, it's early morning here
I had normal day yesterday and it's nothing new. The same old routine. I just hope it will be a little different today

i wonder if i can post here daily
my day had been good so far and i found a manga app that got many manga from my favorite genres

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying an Italian dark roast coffee and an Earl Grey tea. Lunch is Japanese fried rice with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and resting tonight.

Naiwen said:
Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying an Italian dark roast coffee and an Earl Grey tea. Lunch is Japanese fried rice with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and resting tonight.

you must like aroma therapy a lot
and it's very pleasant as well and i hope i could do it often myself

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a pumpkin spice cappuccino. Having for lunch today : leftover pizza with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the bay tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a chocolate sprinkles latte and hot oolong tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and off to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, binging "Jade Palace Lock Heart, Season 1" till dinner and off to sleep tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a French mild roast coffee and a white jasmine tea. For lunch today : Japanese salad, sushi with lemon iced tea. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy therapy till dinner and hitting the deck tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and resting tonight.

I had a normal day yesterday.
I haven't been able to go out much so there is plenty of time to do what I want

i had a little headache yesterday
and i thought it was a migraine and had to take a day off from work one it turned out to be a small one

Good afternoon all, enjoying a caramel latte and oolong black tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and massage therapy till dinner and hitting the pillow tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and massage therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the deck tonight.

i had a little breakdown today
so i am completely exhausted and i think i won't be able to be here much today and i an very sorry about that

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having an Italian mild roast coffee. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and hitting the bay tonight.

Back