Let's talk about your day!

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, relaxing online till dinner and tucking myself in tonight.

grey_fox said:
What kind of fragrance is your favorite?
Lavender eucalyptus, lemongrass. Yum!

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a Brazilian dark roast coffee. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee. Lunch is Mike's pizza take-out and lemon iced tea. Doing aroma therapy and music theray till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and drifting off tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my jam on toasts for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having an Irish cream coffee. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and falling asleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and drifting off tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon, sipping a French vanilla. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the bay tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a hazelnut cream latte. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and putting myself to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and drifting to sleep tonight.

Naiwen said:
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and drifting to sleep tonight.

wow seems like you had a full day chick

Back