Let's talk about your day!

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed
She used to rant about their colleges a lot in this forum. So, that's the reason she doesn't want anyone to know about this

Maybe that's why her section was named kingdom of terror Haha..

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying my salted caramel latte and Chinese black tea. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and hitting the pillow tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and off to sleep tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a dark roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and off to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

I just had my morning coffee
I am listening to couple of songs. I haven't been listening to any songs lately, so it's quite refreshing

Grey_Fox said:
It's fine, talk about music.. language barrier is not a problem for me

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Here is the link to that song. It's a pretty meaningful song. So I like it a lot

Grey_Fox said:
Okay so what is the title in English?

This song sounds different from what i usually heard in Bollywood

I don't get your question.
It's different and it's my state language. The song is about how we should help others and how we should move forward and such

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't get your question.
It's different and it's my state language. The song is about how we should help others and how we should move forward and such

I mean.. the title of the song in English language
Oh that's very meaningful. Once i talk about Telugu language with a friend from Bihar, she said Telugu language is the most hard to learn

Grey_Fox said:
I mean.. the title of the song in English language
Oh that's very meaningful. Once i talk about Telugu language with a friend from Bihar, she said Telugu language is the most hard to learn

Title can be translated as 'it wouldn't listen'
Sometimes it's really hard to translate a few expressions from one language to the other. Telugu is not a difficult langue :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Title can be translated as 'it wouldn't listen'
Sometimes it's really hard to translate a few expressions from one language to the other. Telugu is not a difficult langue :D

It's your native language so it's not hard for you Haha..
Ah south India, i used to received shipment from Chennai

Grey_Fox said:
It's your native language so it's not hard for you Haha..
Ah south India, i used to received shipment from Chennai

Yeah
That's the part I reside in :D
Chennai?
I have been there and it's very hot, even hotter than where I live.

Back