Let's talk about your day!

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='193546' dateline='1587262392']

But she can be helpful to grind the garam masalas Haha..
[/quote]

We already have them grinded
Life readymade things are available here and it's easier for me to cook, this way

Star_Of_Hope said:
We already have them grinded
Life readymade things are available here and it's easier for me to cook, this way

Cool, maybe you can share picture of finished product of your cooking and also the recipe

Grey_Fox said:
Cool, maybe you can share picture of finished product of your cooking and also the recipe

Well, I will try
I am not very good so probably it wouldn't turn out right at all

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='193598' dateline='1587267890']

Oh.. that's interesting. I eat meat everyday, at east there is fish on my plate, i like meat
[/quote]

Well, we have it rarely... like a few times a year here.
Not all that much popular here

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having an Irish cream coffee and Chinese herbal tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen said:
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the bed tonight.

you sure do have a full day huh

I just woke up and I am having my morning coffee to start the day
I stayed late yesterday so I don't feel refreshed today

Back