Let's talk about your day!

Probably some drama to be honest
I have watching this Korean drama called Brain. It's pretty interesting and I am almost done with it

That's cool
I haven't been watching anything lately and I am just reading a lot of webcomics and manga.

Naiwen said:
@Albert Newton, go watch my youtube vlog.
Cool! will do mate. Can you post the link ?

Rinko said:
I am from Talcahuano.
I usually don't share this much information. Makes me feel vulnerable.
Hey.. sorry for that mate. I actually love knowing about people and cultures of different regions. I ask people about their place so that if i have any query about a particular region, i can ask them about it. And i asked about your region in chile as .. well you know.. chile is a really long country geographically. so i just wanted to know what part you were from.. as the weather conditions do vary a lot i guess? (as it extend a long way N to S) and also i heard that chile is really Beautiful and interesting too.

here you go @Albert Newton :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
and

Oops, duplicate link :

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying an Italian dark roast coffe and Chinese oolong tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and having my beauty rest today.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and resting tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a caramel cappuccino and Chinese black tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a hazelnut latte and white jasmine tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and off to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and resting tonight.

I am having my first cup of coffee and going through the news at the moment
I haven't been able to get much sleep yesterday because of the movie time

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying cereal and milk for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and Chinese green tea. Having for lunch leftover pizza with lemon iced tea. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Back