Let's talk about your day!

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a French dark roast coffee and Chinese black tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and falling asleep tonight.

Just the usual day
I wanted to talk to Angel about the recent chapters of the manga we follow but she is not here.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a French vanilla and Chinese green tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and drifting to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the pillow tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having jam on toasts for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a French dark roast coffee and Chinese black tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

I am having my coffee for the day
I have been thinking of reading some books today. Hopefully, I have already installed the apps in my phone

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is a peanut butter sandwich and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a caramel cappuccino and Chinese green tea. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, binging "Fairy Land Lovers" till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Back