Let's talk about your day!

I had a great day so far
I had my second cup of coffee today and I have been playing indoor games with my family

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a French vanilla and Chinese green tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and off to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and falling asleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and dozing off tonight.

My days aren't too exciting right now in this quarantine, so I am just focusing on providing them with some kind of structure when I can, otherwise, I can have really quiet and uneventful days. Today I started by waking up early for once and getting some of my University work done, which made me feel very good and productive. Then I spent some time on my favourite forums and I finished the night with a nice run around the canal which has left me feeling very tired and ready for bed.

I am having my coffee for the day.
I didn't get enough sleep last night because of the movie. I should stop watching so many movies

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a caramel cappuccino and Chinese green tea. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and hitting the pillow tonight.

I have had a terrible day today.

I woke up the morning. Had a decent breakfast. Took my dogs for walking and went to hospital. We had a meeting regarding some deficiency in medical supplies and our morning briefing by government authorities.

Followed by that was the usual work we have. No deaths today. I returned to home, made my dinner, took my dogs out for a walk. Then this. Surfing.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Lord Saru said:
I have had a terrible day today.

I woke up the morning. Had a decent breakfast. Took my dogs for walking and went to hospital. We had a meeting regarding some deficiency in medical supplies and our morning briefing by government authorities.

Followed by that was the usual work we have. No deaths today. I returned to home, made my dinner, took my dogs out for a walk. Then this. Surfing.

That sounds like a very busy schedule.
I hope everything will change soon and we can find a cure to COVID

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese oolong Tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and drifting to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. For lunch today : Chinese-take with apple juice. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and off to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about 2 hours aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonght.

Back