Let's talk about your day!

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. For lunch today : leftover pizza with coke. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and falling asleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Naiwen said:
here you go @Albert Newton :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
and

Oops, duplicate link :

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a French dark roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the bay tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is Belgian waffles with maple syrup and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping an Irish cream coffee and Chinese oolong tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and calling it a day tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese green tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and drifting to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and turning myself in tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a French dark roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half and hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

Naiwen said:
Good night all, been doing about half and hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

Does aroma therapy help?
I have been feeling anxious again.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a caramel latte and Chinese oolong tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and off to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the deck tonight.

I have been ignored.
It's all cool. I can understand if someone doesn't want share a few things. I don't want to share couple of things myself.

Rinko said:
Does aroma therapy help?
I have been feeling anxious again.
Yep it does and especially with stress and anxiety.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. Having lunch on leftover pizza with lemon iced tea. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and hitting the bay tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Back