Let's talk about your day!

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and falling asleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and dozing off tonight.

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
I want to see it, can you take a picture of this game?

Well, sure.
But for some reason attachment isn't working properly. I will try to reduce the size first

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
Oh my.. that's a lot of work to do, well then you don't have to do this

Well, the phone I have got a quality camera and because of that, all the images I take have at least 5 MB size these days :(
I will have to reduce the size because of that

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and hitting the deck tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and hitting the bed tonight.

I slept really late as I was watching a movie.
So, I couldn't wake up early today and because of that everyone is still sleeping in my home :D

Back