Let's talk about your day!

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy,, meditating meditating and doing yoga till dinner and drifting off tonight.

I am having my second cup of coffee today.
I don't think it's going to make any difference.I really should get more sleep and I must avoid watching movies

I am going to watch Interstellar again now.
It's a good movie and I am glad to watch it again. After that I will be getting some rest

Thank you and I will keep that in mind.
I haven't been trying to do much physical work these days and hopefully that should do the trick

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is jam on toasts and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and falling asleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and drifting to sleep tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and hitting the bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a French vanilla and Chinese green tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and putting myself to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and drifting to sleep tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and turning myself in tonight.

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. Having leftover pizza with lemon iced tea. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and off to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

I am having my first cup of coffee now.
For some reason, I still feel sleepy. I should probably go back to sleep.

Back