Let's talk about your day!

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a hazelnut cream coffee and Chinese black tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and calling it a day tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to sleep tonight.

Was raining hard in the morning here and it's cold. I was craving for something warm so i eat instant noodles for breakfast, now my body doesn't feel good, i guess i can't take anymore instant food, i'm getting older

Grey_Fox said:
Was raining hard in the morning here and it's cold. I was craving for something warm so i eat instant noodles for breakfast, now my body doesn't feel good, i guess i can't take anymore instant food, i'm getting older
Lol.. you sounded like it couldn't get worse XD. where are you from mate ?

Woke up.. did some breathing exercise.. then some physical exercise. later went and helped my mom with some chores. Time for a good warm bath i guess.

Naiwen said:
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to sleep tonight.

Albert?Newton said:
Lol.. you sounded like it couldn't get worse XD. where are you from mate ?

Woke up.. did some breathing exercise.. then some physical exercise. later went and helped my mom with some chores. Time for a good warm bath i guess.

[quote="Albert Newton" pid='193808' dateline='1587447213']
Oh.. that doesn't sound good dude. I guess it's high time for you to change your diet mate.  :peace:

And how about cooking ? are you interested in cooking? 

Indonesia .. Coo! i'm from India. It is soo hot here this time of the year XD  :toohot:
[/quote]
Many people here are Indians.
Sometimes I feel like it can be an Indian community entirely. I haven't seen you before. I am Rinko, friend of Angel

[quote="Albert Newton" pid='193820' dateline='1587448034']
Haha.. that happens mate! There are Indians literally everywhere XD. 

Well.. i'm a long lost member of this community. And it feels really good to be back actually. and Nice to meet you Rinko ! 

So.. where are you from mate?
[/quote]
That is true.
I see them a lot these days now that everyone is cooped up at home. It's good to talk to you. I am from Chile.

She still let you do things in the kitchen, my mom not allowed me to do anything Haha..

Yes but it's actually more like 4-5 months of rainy season in a year

Albert Newton said:
Woah!! cool! This is first time that i'm meeting someone from Southern America. which part of Chile are you from ?

I am from Talcahuano.
I usually don't share this much information. Makes me feel vulnerable.

Back