Let's talk about your day!

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='193066' dateline='1587005574']

Yup Chennai, i used to work in export import business, and we received import goods from Chennai
Of course Chennai is hot, it's port area, seaside area is usually hotter
[/quote]

I see.
You are right about that. I couldn't stay there without any air conditioning

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having an Italian roast coffee and Chinese jasmine tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and resting tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and falling asleep tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a French vanilla and Chinese oolong tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and rocking myself to sleep tonight.

[quote="Albert Newton" pid='193490' dateline='1587200516']
True that. Just had my Lunch. Have to go back to Study now   :boring:
[/quote]

You sound too busy
Almost all the exams got postponed but I suppose we couldn't let our guard down because of that. Will they conduct any online tests?

[quote="Albert Newton" pid='193490' dateline='1587200516']
True that. Just had my Lunch. Have to go back to Study now   :boring:
[/quote]

don't stressed out
take care of your health and stay safe always. don't worry about other things

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese green tea. Having lunch on leftover pizza with lemon iced tea. Doinr aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and having my beauty rest tonight.

Back