Let's talk about your day!

apathy said:
Just been playing NS2. Been losing pretty much every game I've played since Feb 26th, dropped from ~2200 to ~1700 hive skill even though I'm not doing bad, just getting troll games. It's gonna take me months to make back what I've lost if I can ever even do it lol

What is NS2?

A normal day.
Even though it's supposed to be a holiday, I got a few chores to do. So, I will be busy today as well

Burnsy said:
What is NS2?

Natural Selection 2, it's a RTS/FPS hybrid where a marine team goes against an alien team, each team has 1 commander who plays the RTS part and the rest of the team are the units on the field who play the FPS part.
It's a really unique game but has a super high skill ceiling which makes it hard for newcomers to get into, but if you see it on sale I'd 100% recommend it, it's my highest played game on Steam with 2035 hours

looks like we still have 5900 posts for the slack so far
just calculated and now it's making me give up on my glitter name completely.

Yikes angel that is a lot of slack. I do wonder how we'll be able to cover it.

I've spent the day setting up an NS2 server since some of my friends finally picked it up and i dont want them getting wrecked by pros

Howdy sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the sack tonight.

Naiwen said:
Howdy sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the sack tonight.
hi naiwen
good to see you here again. how are you? and games can be cool lol

Blackangel said:
hi naiwen
good to see you here again. how are you? and games can be cool lol

Yeah I'm good, just chilling with some games and anime today, an easy one for me personally.

Happy Friday all! How are you? This morning, I’ve just enjoyed a most pleasant and refreshing walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga session outside in the freezing cold but sunshine, currently feeling like-14C. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Happy weekend al! Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before heading to sleep.

Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I’ve had my 3 hours therapy by phone and online. Tonight, just resting in bed before falling asleep.

Howdy sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before tucking myself in bed tonight.

Yo sup there! How are you doing with your day so far? This morning, I’ve just been out to a most pleasant and peaceful walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga session outside, currently feeling like 9C. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before turning in tonight.

It's been a good day. I am looking forward to watch Haikyuu season 2 and after that I will be looking into more sports anime .

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today just playing some games on my phone before hitting the pillow tonight.

Back