Let's talk about your day!

weekend starts and let's enjoy it to the fullest
anyone got any plans or do you all plan to post more this weekend to cover the slack?

A normal day so far
We will be having brunch after visiting the temple and it's going to take another 4 more hours easily

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before lulling myself to sleep.

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed.

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session by phone and online. Tonight, just resting in bed before hitting the sack.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just relaxing online before heading the sack tonight.

a normal day lol
but today i need to make at least 1000 posts to cover the slack which is piling up. that's my goal

Happy weekend all! How are you?Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before dozing off.

a normal day
and today let's meet the 200 posts goal as well and let's do this for all the days until all the slack is covered

DiamondDust said:
What is normal day for you?

a day where i can read so much manga and make posts here for the same lol
i have been reading the emperor's reincarnation manga these days

Happy Easter all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before falling asleep.

hi all
and today from this point on let's get 200 posts and then we will have only 6000 posts slack remaning.

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before rocking myself to sleep.

I haven't been here much and my days are pretty much the same
I don't have too much to do these days but I am not watching too much anime but I plan to

I thought of having a pizza today
Well, I will probably end up having something else and lately I am into organic food only

It's just 5:30 AM here
I am having my mint tea and I don't have any special plans for today. To be honest, I am still sleepy

Back