Let's talk about your day!

I am here
What happened? Why is this place getting less activity and so slack is getting piled up?

i am not sure about that myself
and what can i say? it's hard to live this way and i want my niece to talk to me again.

Forget about her
You deserve better and if she doesn't want to contact you, then it's her loss.

Don't worry
After a while she will come to you and you need to wait. Do not lower to her anymore

Still, she thinks it's an obsession
That's not good and I don't think you should contact her after all this time

She just needs time to process everything and don't worry
Everything will work out and you will be happy again and until then, take care of your health

thanks lol and i will do just that
what are you doing these days rinko? are you still trying to get that new job?

I am fine
Unfortunately I couldn't make it and I was already prepared for that and it didn't bug me

Lol Burnsy, kinda funny they'd get mad for you just pointing out what they said but I guess there are a lot of people out there like that.

I've really not done much at all today. I didnt have any work so I've just been trying to figure out what I should play and getting nowhere lol

[quote="Burnsy" pid='243458' dateline='1614775743']

Because I commented on a highly visible linkedin post he made saying something implying the company was losing it's vision and chasing money.

And no I don't need to look for another job just for that. Do you always assume worse case scenario? Anxiety must suck.
[/quote]

you work for a very big company burns?
or a small one? big ones don't care much but small ones can take it seriously

It's been a normal day for me
I haven't done much but I am already too tired and I hope I can get some time today

Pretty typical day, work and then I came home and played NS2. Day off tomorrow so I'll likely do the same then. :v

a normal day for me
and i don't feel like doing anything today and laze around all day and that would be my dream come true

Just been playing NS2. Been losing pretty much every game I've played since Feb 26th, dropped from ~2200 to ~1700 hive skill even though I'm not doing bad, just getting troll games. It's gonna take me months to make back what I've lost if I can ever even do it lol

Back