Let's talk about your day!

I haven't been doing much today as far.
Sure I will get busy later but I have got an hour or so before that. I plan to watch One piece anime now

Had an early finish in work which was nice, so just spent the rest of the day looking for new tunes. I've managed to fill up my music map on RYM with some china/russian/south american artists so that's pretty nice

nothing much lol
just a regular day i get to spend with manga and nothing more lol but i kept reading already read manga

I have been sleeping a lot today.
May be I just needed some rest and I did use Mehandi today for about 4 hours or so

Had an easy enough day in work then came home and had a nap. Posting on forums now while I wait for food to cook.

posted so much today
and i am so exhausted
and i still need to cover about 25 chapters with fragile relationship manga

i am sorry to hear that demon
and i am having a great day with my manga reading and i am reading too many these days lol

It's been a normal day for me.
Lately I couldn't get much time for myself and I really need to work on that a little

I got barely any sleep last night so I've been in an odd humor most of the day but I'll be grand in the morning. At the moment I'm just waiting on food to cook and then I'll probably watch a few youtube videos and get an early night.

a normal day for me
and i am reading so many manga and i have lost count but i will probably stop reading this many lol

Spent most of the day cleaning, now that's out of the way I'll probably just post online for a while. Probably order pizza sometime soon

Busy enough day in work for the first time in a while, I've just been playing NS2 since I got home and now I'm catching up on some posting.

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day Angel, I hope everything is okay for you.

I had the day off today so I've mostly just been playing NS2 and working on my site.

Burnsy said:
Today I managed to annoy the CEO of my company. Nothing much else.

Uh...oh...how in the world did you manage to do that kiddo.
Well, better start looking for another job, just to be on the safe side.

Back