Let's talk about your day!

nagashiwa said:
How is everybody doing?!

Sorry that I am not really here o.o
But lately I also don't watch any anime, too busy (>_<)

I'm more active on discord and twitter.

Hi nagashiwa.
It's good to see you here again and I haven't been watching anime all that much either.

Today has been fine, first day off for the holidays so I've mostly just been listening to music and going online. Now I'm waiting for Cyberpunk to update so I can give that a go.

Blackangel said:
a normal day for me
and i think even yesterday, we barely made it to the goal and i bet @apathy and @burnsy must have helped.

Yeah I think I got the last post, or at least up to 199, but it was quite late my time about 10PM GMT. Out of curiosity, when does the counter reset? It says 205 right now but I'm guessing that's just a continuation of when I saw it at 199 yesterday

apathy said:
Yeah I think I got the last post, or at least up to 199, but it was quite late my time about 10PM GMT. Out of curiosity, when does the counter reset? It says 205 right now but I'm guessing that's just a continuation of when I saw it at 199 yesterday

It resets at around 5:30 IST everyday.
Not sure how the timing is in other conversions. I will have to search for it

apathy said:

not more than 24 hours.
and it would never continue at all. the moment it hits the rest time, post count will be taken back to just 0

A normal day with nothing to say
I am sure it's different from the others point of view and it's not for me.

Only been up for 3 hours. Talked to my gf some, but she was hurting pretty bad and in the middle of an anxiety attack, so she went back to bed after drinking some weed. Just been posting here since then. XD

HannahCN said:
Only been up for 3 hours. Talked to my gf some, but she was hurting pretty bad and in the middle of an anxiety attack, so she went back to bed after drinking some weed. Just been posting here since then. XD

oh no
and i am hope she gets better soon. those attacks can be very bad. and i can keep you company hannah but i am sick too. this stupid flu. i am going to get it checked tomorrow.

HannahCN said:
Nah, unfortunately not. it's chronic. Hope you get better soon, Angel!

thank you and i hope she gets well soon as well
when people are sick, people around them feel bad and depressed too.

Blackangel said:
thank you and i hope she gets well soon as well
when people are sick, people around them feel bad and depressed too.

She can be without pain every once in a blue moon, but her chronic pain / migraines / other stuff isn't gonna get better. =(

My day has been pretty fine. I've had to self-isolate because my sister tested positive for COVID (she's fine and no longer has to isolate) so I've just been sitting at the computer posting on forums the last few days.

apathy said:
My day has been pretty fine. I've had to self-isolate because my sister tested positive for COVID (she's fine and no longer has to isolate) so I've just been sitting at the computer posting on forums the last few days.

Take care of yourself.
I hope it's nothing serious and hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

HannahCN said:
She can be without pain every once in a blue moon, but her chronic pain / migraines / other stuff isn't gonna get better. =(

i am so sorry hear that hannah
and i hope someday she will become better. i will pray for her.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Take care of yourself.
I hope it's nothing serious and hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

Thank you very much Star! Me and the rest of my family haven't experienced any symptoms, and the worst my sister really had was the odd pain or feeling tired. I actually get to stop isolating either tomorrow or the next day, so we were really lucky with how little it actually affected us.

apathy said:
Thank you very much Star! Me and the rest of my family haven't experienced any symptoms, and the worst my sister really had was the odd pain or feeling tired. I actually get to stop isolating either tomorrow or the next day, so we were really lucky with how little it actually affected us.

oh apathy
get well and i hope to see you well and energetic tomorrow. i am glad that it's nothing serious for you

apathy said:

That's good to know
Take care of yourself and I hope everything will be fine. Take good food and do not take any stress

Back