Let's talk about your day!

Well yesterday was a nightmare.
I bought a new CPU water-block to replace my last one since it had cheap screws, that you couldn't buy replacements of. I've had great luck watercooling this computer so far but everything went wrong yesterday - the inlets are millimeteres higher than the last block, so new tubes had to be cut and I had to ditch one of my LED rings for a fan. I ended up spilling a whole bottle of isoprobyl onto my exposed GPU, but it evaporated quickly so its okay. Putting the graphics card back together I lost a washer but was lucky to find a suitable replacement.

It's all back up and running now thank god, so today will be spent relaxing and playing games I imagine.

apathy said:
Well yesterday was a nightmare.
I bought a new CPU water-block to replace my last one since it had cheap screws, that you couldn't buy replacements of. I've had great luck watercooling this computer so far but everything went wrong yesterday - the inlets are millimeteres higher than the last block, so new tubes had to be cut and I had to ditch one of my LED rings for a fan. I ended up spilling a whole bottle of isoprobyl onto my exposed GPU, but it evaporated quickly so its okay. Putting the graphics card back together I lost a washer but was lucky to find a suitable replacement.

It's all back up and running now thank god, so today will be spent relaxing and playing games I imagine.

That's why I won't even try building by own PCs.

Burnsy said:
That's why I won't even try building by own PCs.

Well in fairness watercooling is always gonna be a far more advanced task than just plain building a PC. I'm also a notoriously unfortunate and clumsy person so these things do just happen to me hahaha. Regular PC building is super easy and hard to mess up, but you do need the confidence to be able to do it.
Still, if you're happy to buy pre-builts or laptops or whatever it is you use, that's totally cool too!

Burnsy said:
When did you start watching streams?

I don't to be honest but it popped up in my recommendation and people getting frustrated and raging seemed more genuine than Soulsborne stuff. Also I watched VODs of streams, should have been more specific.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't to be honest but it popped up in my recommendation and people getting frustrated and raging seemed more genuine than Soulsborne stuff. Also I watched VODs of streams, should have been more specific.

Ah that's how it starts.

it's a really bad day for me
i feel nauseous and in maf it didn't look too bright as well. i don't like it

That certainly sounds grim, I hope you're feeling better since you made that post Angel.

My day has been pretty good, a day off and the week up to Christmas has been slow work wise anyway. Today I''ve just been playing NS2 and posting on sites.

A new day and nothing much to share
Today I plan to run some errands to get vegetables. Apart from that,I need to attend classes as well

Today was my second last day of work before Christmas, and it thankfully wasn't too much trouble. Tomorrow should be even easier I imagine.

For the rest of the evening, I have food making now and then I'll probably spend the remainder playing games.

apathy said:
Today was my second last day of work before Christmas, and it thankfully wasn't too much trouble. Tomorrow should be even easier I imagine.

For the rest of the evening, I have food making now and then I'll probably spend the remainder playing games.

that's cool apathy
enjoy your time to the fullest and i hope you have a blast with the celebrations

Blackangel said:
that's cool apathy
enjoy your time to the fullest and i hope you have a blast with the celebrations

You too Angel, even if things have been rough for everyone in 2020, Christmas only happens once a year so we should all try to enjoy it the best we can.

It's a pleasant day today.
I got plenty of sleep and I am not too tired at all. I plan to get more holidays soon

How is everybody doing?!

Sorry that I am not really here o.o
But lately I also don't watch any anime, too busy (>_<)

I'm more active on discord and twitter.

Back