Let's talk about your day!

Ace said:
last few days have been absolute trash for me anxiety flaring and storms not helping

I really hope it will get better for you, Ace.
Try to get plenty of rest and keep yourself busy. That should do the trick most of the time

Star_Of_Hope said:
I really hope it will get better for you, Ace.
Try to get plenty of rest and keep yourself busy. That should do the trick most of the time

thanks, and yea been trying when powers out it makes it harder.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see
What about backup power sources like an inverter or a generator or something similar to that?

normally we don't get many power outages here so we don't got those, and i live in a condo district so would be hard to bring those in i assume

Ace said:
normally we don't get many power outages here so we don't got those, and i live in a condo district so would be hard to bring those in i assume

I am not sure what a condo district is.
I see and that makes sense. We usually have power outages here. Like once in a week or so

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am not sure what a condo district is.
I see and that makes sense. We usually have power outages here. Like once in a week or so

think of them as apartment building but instead of a small living space it's like a 1 floor house,

we have 3 floors with 2 apartments on each floor

Ace said:
think of them as apartment building but instead of a small living space it's like a 1 floor house,

we have 3 floors with 2 apartments on each floor

That's good to know.
So I take it the entire floor belongs to one person then but you don't own the space, where it is built.

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's good to know.
So I take it the entire floor belongs to one person then but you don't own the space, where it is built.

sounds about right most people rent, the only thing all condo's share are laundry machines would be too much for ea to have their own

Ace said:
sounds about right most people rent, the only thing all condo's share are laundry machines would be too much for ea to have their own

I see
Usually we have individual houses here and we own the land too. Unless people own apartments

it's a nice day now
i was sure we will still be around 130 posts before i went and now i an good we met the goal already

Hi all, how are you today? Today, I’ve gone out for my usual walk. Tonight, just listening to music before dozing off.

It's a normal day for me.
I had my coffee and I will be having my breakfast soon. After that I plan to do some rangoli practicing today

Hey sup guys? How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve been making a new “Hello Kitty” theme because it’s raining heavily all day outside again today, overcast and humid. Tonight, just enjoying “Home Alone 1” on YouTube before tucking myself to bed.

Hi everyone,
I haven't been able to get much sleep last night and I was tossing and turning the entire time. Now, I feel really tired.

i am really sorry to hear that
what happened to all of us? we are getting sick one after the other and i don't like it

Well, it must be the weather too.
I will try my best to get plenty of rest to overdue this tiredness. You won't see me much today

Hello afternoon all! How are you? The morning, been outside on the road by my home taking a nice and quiet little stroll and some fresh air because it’s a cool, sunny and dry day today, perfect for walking outside. Have also done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. The afternoon, just playing solitaire on my phone before hitting the bed.

Back