Let's talk about your day!

Yo all sup there man? How are you today? I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again today. As it’s too hot to go outside, I’m just resting in bed before retiring to bed tonight.

[quote="Naiwen" pid='209510' dateline='1595742594']
Yo all sup there man? How are you today? I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again today. As it’s too hot to go outside, I’m just resting in bed before retiring to bed tonight.
[/quote]

It is raining here.
Still it is a little hot over here too. I will try to watch some drama now

Hi sup there? How’s it going so far with your day? I’ve just had a nice and quiet walk outside on the road by home. Have done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside too. Finally, I’ve had my 3 hours weekly therapy. Tonight, am too exhausted to do anything else but relaxing in bed till putting myself to sleep.

Yo sup guys? I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. As it’s too hot and humid to go outside again today, I’m just staying cool inside before tucking myself to bed tonight.

i just got here
and i already see a few more posts and i am not the first one to post. that makes it a good day.

Hey sup all? Because it’s still too hot and muggy to go outside, today I’m just relaxing inside before bedtime tonight.

I have seen better days man.
If I could play a rewind of yesterday then that is today. Nothing much.

It's not at all good for me.
I missed a few things and now I will have to deal with the aftermath. I don't like the process

Ace said:
Make sure to take care Star, It can be rough but i'm sure it'll all get better.

everyone is rooting for her
and i didn't expect she could miss anything. things can happen.

Blackangel said:
i am really sorry to hear that star
i bet it's related to some homework. don't worry it will get better.

Ace said:
Make sure to take care Star, It can be rough but i'm sure it'll all get better.

Thank you two.
I do try but I suppose we do forget a few things and sometimes it's not even our fault

I hope that the process won't give you too much trouble, Star.

My day was ok. I went to work today and after that was buying the groceries for the week and cooking dinner. I'm feeling pretty tired now, so I'll probably go to bed soon.

I hope the rest of your day goes well for y'all!

Kaynil said:
I hope that the process won't give you too much trouble, Star.

My day was ok. I went to work today and after that was buying the groceries for the week and cooking dinner. I'm feeling pretty tired now, so I'll probably go to bed soon.

I hope the rest of your day goes well for y'all!

thank you kaynil
i am thinking of calling it a day too and tomorrow i think we can just make 175 posts before calling it a day lol

Kaynil said:
Sounds like a plan.
I'm going to bed now. Catch you, guys, later!

have a good night kaynil
don't forget to stop by again. we miss you a lot here and i would love to talk to you more

Yo guys sup! Because it’s pouring cats and dogs outside, today, I’m just enjoying my new Chinese TV show “Meteor Garden 2018” in bed on Netflix till dozing off tonight.

Back