Let's talk about your day!

Yo sup guys? Today, I’ve gone out by my home for my morning walk as it has rained last night and today again too. It’s a cooler and fresher day weather wise, not as hot and muggy as this past week lately. I’ve had my weekly 3 hours therapy after that by phone and online. Been resting in bed till heading the sack tonight since then.

Hello evening all, been staying inside due to the heat and humidity again today. Tonight, just relaxing in bed before heading to sleep.

It's been rather a long day for me.
I had to run some errands again and it's not easy to do in this hot weather.

Happy weekend all! Been resting inside all day again because it’s too hot and humid to go outside again for a few days. Tonight, just watching TV online before hitting the pillow.

Hello evening all, been relaxing indoors due to the rain. It’s a much cooler and fresher day today, weather wise. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before drifting to sleep and chilling online.

Hey sup all? How are you? I’ve been out this morning for a relaxing and pleasant walk, having done my breathing exercises, meditation and yoga outside today. It’s slightly humid but a lot cooler than the last 2 weeks. It has rained heavily again today, which feels a lot less muggy this evening. I’ve had leftover pizza again today for lunch with lemon iced tea as usual every weekend for lunch which I enjoy a lot personally. Tonight, just lazying online before dozing off.

Hi all, how are you today? I’ve had a shower and a hair wash after breakfast this morning. Have gone out for nice walk outside by my home after lunch whilst doing my relaxation exercises outside too. It’s a beautiful and sunny day, 24C. Tonight, just enjoying a new Chinese TV show online called : “Dr.Cutie”.

I am not having a great day so far
I spilled all the milk and even now the entire house stinks.

Happy weekend guys! How are you doing with your day so far? This morning, been outside on the road by my home to take a slow walk and have done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside despite the heat and humidity because it’s been a week since I’ve been outside so yeah. For lunch today, I’ve had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea. Tonight, playing some games on my phone and listening to music before bedtime.

thank you naiwen
and it's a good enough weekend but with our access issues to maf i can't say i am looking forward to the rest of the weekend

Hey sup there? I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch today again. Have done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga inside today as it’s too hot and humid to go outside today. The afternoon, my mom will be cutting my hair and tonight, will be taking my usual hourly bubble bath and hair wash. Have a great day everyone.

It's been a normal day for me
I really didn't have much to do today and I have been trying to read don't stories in the magazines

Back