Let's talk about your day!

I had a good day so far
I will try to be here more I will try to post a little to get to the goal which is so close now.

Hey sup all? This morning and afternoon, I’ve had my 3 hours weekly therapy. Am exhausted and tonight, just resting in bed before heading the sack.

It's been a pleasant day for me.
I have been able to talk to people and I am disappointed not to find Angel here.

Hey sup there all? How are you today? Been catching up on sleep the whole day today because I’ve had a bad night last night. Tonight though, be enjoying my Chinese TV show before hitting the pillow.

It's been a pleasant day for me so far.
I have been active here and surprisingly others are not here today, which is a pity.

Hello morning all! How’s it going so far with your day? Been catching on sleep again today as I’ve had another bad night last night. It’s a much cooler and overcast day today too. Be enjoying my usual TV show tonight before hitting the bed.

Happy Friday all! Today just enjoying my new Chinese TV show “Princess Huai Yu” before dozing off tonight.

It's been a great day so far.
I watched a movie Eenadu and it's a really good movie for a change, even with an expected plot twist.

Relatively calm day. Just chilling on the internet, watching a bit of netflix, browsing forums and listening to some spotify.

Happy weekend all! I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch today. I’ve also bought myself a Burt’s Bees wild cherry lip balm, loving it. Tonight, just listening to music before drifting to sleep.

[quote="Naiwen" pid='209494' dateline='1595663320']
Happy weekend all! I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch today. I’ve also bought myself a Burt’s Bees wild cherry lip balm, loving it. Tonight, just listening to music before drifting to sleep.
[/quote]

Happy weekend, Naiwen.
Have a great weekend and I am trying to make the most of it as well

Back