Let's talk about your day!

i am really sorry to hear that star
i wish i could do something for you but i haven't been able to help anyone these days. really sorry

Hi all, how are you today? This morning, been outside taking a nice and quiet little walk on the road by my home today because it’s a beautiful and sunny day today. Finally a much cooler and less humid day after the thunderstorm last night and yesterday afternoon. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show on Netflix in bed before hitting the pillow tonight.

Hi, Naiwen. Doing alright.
I didn't have to work so I am going to use today to pass something I wrote today into the computer.
Weatherwise is sunny here too!

How's everyone doing?

Today has been okay for me. I've managed to pass to the computer what I mentioned early so that's good.
It's almost time for me to start dinner. Wacky time-zones, haha.
Not sure what I'll cook, but I can improvise. :hohoho:

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's been a good day so far.
I just had my first cup of coffee and I hope it's going to be a great day.
Ooh, that's nice. How do you take your coffee, Star? Do you like adding milk and sugar?

Sup there all? Because it’s pouring cats and dogs outside again today, just staying inside before drifting to sleep tonight.

Yo sup all? I’ve just had my 3 hours weekly therapy today. I’m too exhausted and drained to do anything else but resting in bed before hitting the pillow tonight.

i have been very sick with sure throat this weekend
but now i am all good and it's like i have reinvented myself lol. i am good now not 100% but getting there

thank you so much star
and i am taking care of myself more these days and i need to as there is no one who can take care of me

Hey sup all! This morning, been outside taking a stroll on the road by my home today as it’s a much cooler and fresher day today. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

I am having a normal day today.
Over here it looks like, it might rain and hopefully it does. I don't think I can bare this heat for much longer.

I believe he must be sleeping now.
It's late or probably early morning for him and that's no surprise anymore

last few days have been absolute trash for me anxiety flaring and storms not helping

Back