Let's talk about your day!

[quote="Naiwen" pid='205797' dateline='1593495759']
I’ve just enjoyed a most peaceful and undisturbed sleep tonight. Just chilling online tonight. How are you doing so far with your day?
[/quote]

that's great sweetheart
as long as you are get enough sleep and food, it's all good.

Hey everyone sup there man? How are you today? I’m doing pretty good this evening with the AC working finally. I’ve been enjoying my Chinese tv show all day today and have woken up late, having had a full night’s sleep last night without anyone bothering me whilst taking a walk on the road by home this morning. It’s hot and stuffy again outside without any rain for more than a week and I’m staying inside all this while too. Tonight just idling online and playing some games on my phone in bed before going to sleep tonight. In short, I’ve had a perfectly peaceful, quiet and fairly easy day today without anything on mind. So relaxing today.

Our area is a containment zone.
I never expected it to be happen so I don't think I will be able to have a good day, for a while

Hey guys sup? How’s it going so far with your day? As for me, been catching up on sleep the whole day. Tonight, playing some games on my phone after posting and will be hitting the bed soon tonight too. All in all, a peaceful and quiet day today for me personally.

I am having my first cup of coffee for the day.
I feel so tired. I will probably get some rest today and I don't feel like doing anything

that's cool star
you need your energy and caffeine in your system. i feel like i need more of that myself.

Hi evening all, had a 3 hours therapy today. I’m exhausted mentally and emotionally today. Been resting in bed the whole afternoon after therapy too. Having an early rest tonight after posting on forums tonight.

It's been a pleasant day today.
I really didn't expect the weather to clear over here as well. I am going to do some errands today

Hi all, how are you today? I’ve had a pleasant and most relaxing walk outside my home despite the heat and humidity. Tonight, I’m just binging my Chinese TV show before heading to bed soon after too.

Happy weekend guys! How are you doing so far with your day? I’ve had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Have done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga indoors. Been taking a nap in the afternoon and enjoying my usual TV show. Tonight, just chilling online and watching TV online before hitting the pillow. It’s too hot and humid to go outside for a few days because there’s a heat wave in my area coming from the US.

It's been a really bad week.
I will try to make it better somehow for the next week. Otherwise we will be on our way down from the top

it's been a bright day so far.
i don't think it will be easy for us to do much but we will change that next week

Hi all sup there? How’s your weekend going? Mine is pretty easy and relaxing with nothing planned but resting in bed. The heat and humidity has been so energy consuming today for a week already lately and it’ll be lasting till next Wednesday or Thursday evening, another whole week almost. Tonight, just playing Solitaire on my phone and relaxing online before heading to bed.

It's going to been a long day for me.
I am not sure if I will be able to be here much today. I did watch couple of movies and I will be posting some threads about them later

It's been a really cool day man
I am having done fun today and I will be watching some anime later

I am having my first cup of coffee.
I don't have any plans for today except to get some rest. So I will be here more.

it's been a cool day so far
and i don't have any plans like star and i will be reading manga like crazy today

Back