Let's talk about your day!

it's been a good day so far.
i have read some of the manga i know. and it's good to know about more and more ongoing manga

It's been a great day so far.
I played indoor games today with my family and it's been fun. I would love to have relaxing days like this often with everyone

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and Chinese green tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and drifting to sleep tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a caramel latte and Chinese herbal tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

MelloLily said:
Got an email from this forum so stopping by for a hello
Shalom

Hi MelloLily,
Weekends are pretty much dead here. It's good to see you back . What are you doing now? Still watching anime, when you get time?

MelloLily said:
I've been well, just trudging through life

I am not sure I remember you man.
Do you remember me? I used to be Kizaru back in the day when this used to be a One piece forum

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's been a bad day for me.
I haven't been able to do much and the mood had gone dark today
Hopes for a better tomorrow hun ??

Claraviolet said:
Hi MelloLily,
Weekends are pretty much dead here. It's good to see you back . What are you doing now? Still watching anime, when you get time?
I wish, haven't watched anime in a very long time even though I wish I was up to it more often.

Kaname said:
I am not sure I remember you man.
Do you remember me? I used to be Kizaru back in the day when this used to be a One piece forum

Blackangel said:
hi mellolily.
you remember me? i used to be yaoifangirl before.
You seem very familiar, but I don't remember specifics or conversations

MelloLily said:

I wish, haven't watched anime in a very long time even though I wish I was up to it more often.

i remember you
but it's been years sweetheart and with my memory, i can't remember much. how are coping up? covid and all?

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a mild Italian roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and hitting the pillow tonight.

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

MelloLily said:

Thank you.
Welcome back MelloLily. It's good to see you again.

MelloLily said:
Staying healthy and smart about how, when, and why I go out.
that's good
not many people are being smart including me and i am freaking out more than i would like to admit.

Back