Let's talk about your day!

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just relaxing online before turning myself in tonight.

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before rocking myself to sleep.

I've just been home since I have no work over the weekend. Just played a couple hours of Civ with my mate now gonna post online for a bit.

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before lulling myself to sleep.

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before hitting the pillow.

Just an easy day in work and then came home to set a proper XF2.2 development environment in a virtual machine. I got it set up easy enough and the little work on my addon I did in it definitely went way more fluidly then the way I was doing it before.
I'll probably just eat dinner and then play a bit of Gnosia before bed.

Hello morning all! How's it going so far with your day? Today, I've just had a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed.

Had a long-ish day in work, though I'm not really complaining since we don't get busy days that much at the moment.
I've just been playing NS2 since I got home, and thank god I seem to be winning my games again... hopefully I can keep it up, but my accuracy is definitely lower than usual

Howdy morning all! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just relaxing online before heading the sack tonight.

Day off so I got rallied around in NS2 for a few hours, so I've mostly just been programming since. Maybe I'll have another game or two before bed.

Yo sup there? How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the sack tonight.

it's a normal day for me
and i haven't been doing much but read so much manga and tomorrow i plan to read even more manga

DiamondDust said:
What is normal day for you?

going to work and then having lots of time to read manga.
and that i read too much and someone else did double shift for me because i covered for them before

Blackangel said:
going to work and then having lots of time to read manga.
and that i read too much and someone else did double shift for me because i covered for them before

Hm.. yes, that sounds pretty normal

[quote="DiamondDust" pid='251207' dateline='1619107309']

Nothing much to do, i'm at home all days doing daily chores
[/quote]

elaborate lol and i want to know if you can cook and if you can take care of the dishes later
whether you know how to do laundry and do other stuff too lol

Back