Let's talk about your day!

DiamondDust said:
I did all of them..

wow that's cool lol
and did you get a new girlfriend for yourself d? and i am sure you must have already. but this covid is bad for social interactions lol

DiamondDust said:
Yes i already have new one lol we have plan to get married on June
now i am sure you are pulling my leg
isn't she too new? why would you want to marry someone you just met? and you just split from the girlfriend you have been dating for years.

Blackangel said:
now i am sure you are pulling my leg
isn't she too new? why would you want to marry someone you just met? and you just split from the girlfriend you have been dating for years.

I'm deadly serious lol

DiamondDust said:
I'm deadly serious lol

now i am just lost
well if you are really seriously about her then i you will get the happiness you are searching for so far and i will pray for you

Blackangel said:
now i am just lost
well if you are really seriously about her then i you will get the happiness you are searching for so far and i will pray for you

Thanks, well yes it's kinda too fast but i think it will be alright

Pretty average day in work, I just came home and had a nap and then played some NS2. It's getting pretty late now already so I'll just eat and then play some Gnosia maybe.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before heading to bed tonight.

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep.

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced again for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before dozing off.

Day off so I've spent the day programming and posting online. Won a couple of NS2 games just there so I hope I can keep it up after my dinner.

a normal day and i found an interesting manga, to be or not to be and i am current binge reading it
and i just can't take a break and it's been hours lol

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I've just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before falling asleep.

Work and then I came home and eagerly awaited the postman who delivered 2 new 144hz monitors. Had pretty good results in 2 games of NS2 so I'm just making dinner now and I'll get bet back in later on

read a good manga
and it made me cry at some point but it's a good manga and i am glad that i picked it up lol

It's been a relatively good day for me
I have been watching drama these days and I have completed watching Hello monster today

Hello morning all! Today, I've just had a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before tucking myself in bed.

Had a pretty long day in work, nice to get some busy days recently as I've had so many quick days.
Came home and got stuck into NS2, been doing great - shooting 23% average and I've only lost one game so far today.

got to read another manga
and it's you own my all manga. and i am in love with all the historical manga now lol.

Back