Let's talk about your day!

I need to read more manga. I've been reading a lot of books which is nice

I need to read manga on my works computer but i haven't had a lot of time recently

gemxtria said:
I need to read more manga. I've been reading a lot of books which is nice

I need to read manga on my works computer but i haven't had a lot of time recently

wow gem
what have you been reading these days? fantasy stories or anything else?

Blackangel said:
wow gem
what have you been reading these days? fantasy stories or anything else?
Horror and crime. I finished a Tim Weaver book called Chasing the Dead last week and then finished one called Mosquito Man 2 days ago. I'm reading The Sleep Experiment now

gemxtria said:
Horror and crime. I finished a Tim Weaver book called Chasing the Dead last week and then finished one called Mosquito Man 2 days ago. I'm reading The Sleep Experiment now

wow that's cool gem
and what's the story like? ghosts come back to seek revenge? or when you said horror, do you mean like a gory crime?

[quote="gemxtria" pid='252529' dateline='1619606433']
So, Mosquito Man is as it says on the tin. Some cabins in Canada that have a 7ft Mosquito Man killing people 

Chasing the dead is a dead person that's been seen alive and a detective has to go looking

The Sleep Experiment is loosely based on the Russian Sleep Experiment creepypasta in which a scientist makes people stay awake for a few weeks. But the creepypasta was based in 1942(?) and this one is in 2018
[/quote]

sounds very different lol
let me give them a try too and i don't think i have heard of them until now.

Blackangel said:
sounds very different lol
let me give them a try too and i don't think i have heard of them until now.
They're cool. The 2 Horror ones are written by Jeremy Bates who does novels based off other things. he's done one based from Suicide Forest in Japan

gemxtria said:
They're cool. The 2 Horror ones are written by Jeremy Bates who does novels based off other things. he's done one based from Suicide Forest in Japan

that's cool gem
and i really want to see them now. let me see where i can get them. i read novels a lot too

Blackangel said:
that's cool gem
and i really want to see them now. let me see where i can get them. i read novels a lot too
I read them on my kindle as part of my Kindle unlimited subscription

gemxtria said:
I read them on my kindle as part of my Kindle unlimited subscription

i don't have an subscriptions.
let me see where i can get them. thanks a lot for the recommendations gem.

Howdy morning all! How's it going so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before turning myself in tonight.

Yo sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, just enjoying my usual TV show before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just relaxing online before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

I've spent most of the day putting a locker together to sit my PC on top of, and then rearranging cables and stuff. I'm pretty dang pleased with the end result, my room is a lot cleaner now and everything I need is just ready to go

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the pillow.

Day off so I've just been playing games most of the day really. Waiting on food to arrive and I'm not certain how I'll spend the evening.

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the bed.

that's cool naiwen
and i can't wait to take another pizza again but these days i am just surviving on toast alone lol

Typical day for me, pretty much just NS2. Just posting online now while I wait for food to arrive.

Back