Let's talk about your day!

gemxtria said:
Ya boi got offered a new job

you get a new offer?
that's so cool gem. and would you be willing to go there? and i know you love your current job and people around you

Blackangel said:
you get a new offer?
that's so cool gem. and would you be willing to go there? and i know you love your current job and people around you
It's the same company but a new role. Rather than being in sales i'd be on Web Data

gemxtria said:
It's the same company but a new role. Rather than being in sales i'd be on Web Data

that's cool
will you be able to contact anyone from your present team, if you move onto the new team.

Blackangel said:
that's cool
will you be able to contact anyone from your present team, if you move onto the new team.
Oh yeah easy. I have a friend down here who also likes anime and i'll be speaking to him a lot and seeing him outside of work haha

gemxtria said:
Oh yeah easy. I have a friend down here who also likes anime and i'll be speaking to him a lot and seeing him outside of work haha

that's so cool
and i hope you would get to see him a lot too. let him come here sometime gem

Yo sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the pillow tonight.

Had an easy day at work, visited a friend briefly and then came home to play games. Just making dinner now and I've no work tomorrow so I'll probably just sweat it out on NS2 for the evening.

Its been a pleasant day.
I have been reading some manga and I haven't been watching anime.

Day off so just been bet into NS2. I'm actually going mad, I was 60 points (about 4 victories) away from getting T6, which has been my goal since I started playing 2 years ago, and I've basically just lost every game since for all sorts of bizarre reasons. About 150 points away now so hopefully I can make it back up without much issue

Happy weekend all! Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the sack.

I am here bright and early right after the reset
Not having much life outside of my home and I am afraid of not getting the vaccination

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's a good day
Well, it's a rainy day and I get to stay indoors and that's a really pleasant feeling

That sounds great
Have something delicious and you will like feeling even more Star. Have fun the entire day

it's been a good day for me
and i am reading a lot of manga these days and got sick as i haven't been taking any rest. it's a pity lol

Back