Let's talk about your day!

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I've just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy session both by phone and online. Tonight, just resting in bed before lulling myself to sleep.

Easy enough day in work, then came home and worked on updates for my xenforo addons. Waiting on food to cook and then I'll probably knock NS2 around.

It's been a long tiring day and try I am not able to sleep.
I will have to sleep somehow as I have a long day tomorrow. Good night everyone

Hello morning all! Today, I've just had a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the pillow.

Just work and then I've spent a lot of time posting on various sites. I tried getting SMT3 Nocturne to work on Linux, and even though a custom build of Proton can fix the video issues, it cant fix the save room bug which makes it super difficult to play. So I'm not too sure now how I'll spend the rest of the evening.

Blackangel said:
that's so cool
and both you and clarie are getting to a new job. and is it the same company or different company gem.
Same company but i new role. I'm just in a training stage at the moment so i can't get on here much but i'm popping on during my lunch

gemxtria said:
Same company but i new role. I'm just in a training stage at the moment so i can't get on here much but i'm popping on during my lunch

that's cool gem
and i thought you got either bored of anime or talking to us here a lot. i hope you get more time to be here in the future.

Blackangel said:
that's cool gem
and i thought you got either bored of anime or talking to us here a lot. i hope you get more time to be here in the future.
I'm actually watching a lot of anime at the moment. I finally finished Demon Slayer ready to watch it in the cinema

gemxtria said:
I'm actually watching a lot of anime at the moment. I finally finished Demon Slayer ready to watch it in the cinema

that's really cool
and what are the anime you are watching? don't tell me aot and bnha?

Howdy sup there? How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the bed tonight.

Blackangel said:
that's really cool
and what are the anime you are watching? don't tell me aot and bnha?
I thought about AOT but i haven't yet. I just finished watching Classroom of the Elite

gemxtria said:
I thought about AOT but i haven't yet. I just finished watching Classroom of the Elite
it's great for sure
then what about boku no hero academia? i am sure there must be really cool anime you must have watched so far

Blackangel said:
it's great for sure
then what about boku no hero academia? i am sure there must be really cool anime you must have watched so far
i haven't! I need to convince myself i need to watch it. I'm terrible with anime with over 30 episodes haha. I feel like i wouldn't watch it

gemxtria said:
i haven't! I need to convince myself i need to watch it. I'm terrible with anime with over 30 episodes haha. I feel like i wouldn't watch it

lol but it's got seasons
and each season got only 25 episodes and everything got a logical ending of it's own

Blackangel said:
lol but it's got seasons
and each season got only 25 episodes and everything got a logical ending of it's own
Once i start i need to finish haha! I can't stop mid way even if it's at the end of the season or i won't go back
Like i did with SAO

gemxtria said:
Once i start i need to finish haha! I can't stop mid way even if it's at the end of the season or i won't go back
Like i did with SAO

that's cool gem
then may be after your current anime, you can pick these anime later. i am sure of that.

Back