Let's talk about your day!

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before dozing off.

I've been at work today :( spending tomorrow fixing my car and doing it's service before i watch the football!

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before falling asleep.

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I've just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before turning myself in.

Day off today, my NS2 server got ranked last night at last so I've spent the day on there trying to fill it up. It was full for a couple of hours but then people left >_>

Hello morning all! How's it going so far with your day? Today, I've just had a hair wash and a long very cold bath on a particularly hot and muggy day, feeling better after. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before tucking myself in bed.

Howdy sup there? How are ya doing with your day so far? Today, just enjoying my usual TV show before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Super quick day in work today, spend most of the day configuring the NS2 server a bit more... It's almost 100% the way I want it, with some slight oddities remaining. Maybe by tomorrow evening it will be done 100%.
Right now, I'm just catching up on some posting as I've not been going on forums too much.

Yo sup there? how are ye all doing today? Today, just relaxing online before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

Long enough day in work but mostly because of the amount of driving involved. Just waiting on food to cook now and I'll probably play games for the evening.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, as I have a huge headache, even after taking an Advil and my breakfast, I think I will just be sleeping the whole day with some lavender-camomile aroma therapy and meditative music and the AC on as it's hot and muggy again today before hitting the pillow tonight, really feeling none too good physically speaking today.

Yes, i wish you same. I didn't have the best of time today cos it was marred by stress and troubles. I'm just happy being here to share wonderful ideas, and be enlightened.

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, feeling recovered from my headache, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the bed.

Day off from work so I've just been trying to get the NS2 server filled. I was also provided with a better API for developing an addon related to the server & player stats so I'll probably work on that this evening.

You got loads of work to fix as you're back from regular offline activities. I have spent hours online surfing the internet and doing other task, watching tutorial videos to become an expert coder.

Another day off, was supposed to meet up with some pals but it seems that fell through. So I've just been doing some programming, and right now I'm waiting on a pizza to arrive.

Yo sup there all man? How are you today? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea again for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the sack.

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I've just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before heading to sleep.

Easy enough day in work, just been playing NS2 since I got home. My server seems to be quite popular and I've been asked to be an admin of another.
Just catching up on some posts now while I wait on food to cook.

Back