Let's talk about your day!

How is everybody doing?! My dad has been alright, been out and about in pretty cold weather. I'm very sleepy now so going to get an earlier night. :)

It's been a great day for me.
I had a dispute with one of my friends but I am sure it's going to get sorted out soon enough

Hi all, hows it going? Hope you're having a great weekend! I hope the week ahead is great for you as well. :D

7AdjBF9.gif

Good evening all from England! I hope everyone has had a great Monday so far! I always say if your Monday goes well the rest of the week will so I really hope that was the case for many :)

did you know they motorized unicycles ? i saw a guy in the middle of the road using one next to all the cars and burst out laughing

no lol.
they wanted me to visit them again and hope me some pain killers.

that's really cool.
how he didn't notice you price
i was in a car in a different part of the intersection, so he would have great peripherals where i would be

Another boring day of visiting people.
I wish I could socialize as well as my husband but that's just one of my many dreams that come never come true

i was in a car in a different part of the intersection, so he would have great peripherals where i would be
got it
how is your day today prince, pretty good?
Another boring day of visiting people.
I wish I could socialize as well as my husband but that's just one of my many dreams that come never come true
hi rin you really need to learn socializing even if you have anxiety lol

i had to remove four teeth and it's no fun and even more my mouth hurts when i even when I open it slightly.
i really wish we could have animal teeth which doesn't need any grooming lol

another painful day
i just have to get rid of the teeth and why is it so hard lol. may be i should break my teeth by picking a fight with people

Back