Let's talk about your day!

Yo sup there? How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the sack tonight.

Just work and then I came home and tried getting my devboxes working again... For some reason they're only outputting some of my changes but not all of them, which is really annoying. For the evening I might play some YGO on steam.

Howdy sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just enjoying my usual Tv show before tucking myself in bed tonight.

Yo sup there! How are ye all doing today? today, just relaxing online before turning myself in tonight.

Day off from work, FINALLY managed to get to T6 in NS2 after trying for 2 years... I'm sure I'll lose it a couple of times before I have it for good, but getting it at least once has made me happy for now.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just playing some games on my phone before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before lulling myself to sleep.

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I'e just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea again for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow.

Day off from work, lost my T6 badge in NS2 already hahaha so I'll probably play something else for the evening, maybe Subnautica.
Right now I'm just making posts online as I wait for pizza to arrive.

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I've just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before hitting the sack.

I've had the day off so I just played NS2 and worked on addons mostly.
Back in work tomorrow after a week off, be nice to be out of the house again.

Hello afternoon all! How's it going so far with your day? This morning, I've just had a hair wash and long and cold shower on a hot and muggy day. The afternoon, just relaxing online before hitting the bed tonight.

Howdy sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my phone before heading to bed tonight.

Work then came home and did maintenance on my waterloop. Straightened out some of the pipes as well which is great, but I'm absolutely exhausted after it all. Just making some posts online now while I wait for food to cook.

Yo sup there? How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before heading to sleep tonight.

Easy enough day in work, just been playing games really. Picked up Trails of Cold Steel the other day so I might give that a bash later.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading the sack tonight.

Had a long-ish day in work, then when I got home I spent more time than I'd like to admit trying to figure out why my website seemed to be using my computers IP instead of its own. Now just waiting on food to cook.

Back