Let's talk about your day!

I had my coffee and I will be having breakfast pretty soon.
To be honest, I don't have any plans for today and I plan to enjoy my holidays to the fullest :D

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? today, I've just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before hitting the sack.

Hello morning all! How's it going so far with your day? Today, I've just had a hair wash and a shower. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed.

Back in work today which was easy enough, went to the post office and now I've just been at home since. Making food now and will probably just play NS2 till I go to bed.

i am tired today and a whole night of reading manga is not appealing when i am so tired
you won't be seeing me much today

Howdy morning all! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just relaxing online before heading to sleep tonight.

Yo sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my phone before heading the sack tonight.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before dozing off tonight.

Heyyo! My day was alright, spent most of it at the vet and been playing minecraft after reaching home

Happy weekend all!How are you? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before falling asleep.

Had the day off work so I've just been playing games really... Have pizza on the way so just making posts online while I wait for it to arrive.

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just relaxing online before tucking myself in bed.

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I've just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy session and have seen my psychiatrist both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before turning myself in.

Just work today and then home to play NS2. Really looking forward to Nocturne coming out in like 2 weeks cos I've played so much NS2 lately I really need a break from it.

Hello morning all! How's it going so far with your day? Today, I've just had a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before rocking myself to sleep.

Work, then came home and spent a lot of time setting up Wayland. Not sure if I'll commit to using it over Xorg just yet, though I am quite tempted to scrap Openbox and move to KDE.

Howdy sup there? How are you doing so far with your day? This afternoon, just going for my 1st COVID-19 jab at 2 pm, I'm scared, does it hurt a lot personally, wish me luck guys before lulling myself to sleep.

Back