Let's talk about your day!

Howdy sup there! How la it going so far with your day? Today, just enjoying my usual TV show before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

Hello morning all! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just relaxing online before hitting the pillow tonight.

I've had a pretty tiring day, I got a new desk so I spent the day putting that together and hooking all my stuff back up so I'm fairly worn out lol. Probably just make some posts online and then play games for the evening.

Howdy sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the bed tonight.

it's normal for me
and i am trying to cut down the slack to 6000 today and then plan to post at least 400 posts during the weekend.

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before hitting the sack tonight.

Had the day off today, lost most of my games in NS2 so decided to take a break and get stuck into some work on an update for one of my Xenforo addons.
Once I stopped getting tunnel vision on one of the problems, and focused on other things, I actually managed to get a good bit done, so I'm quite happy.

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep.

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Today, just relaxing online before heading to bed.

Another typical day for me. No work so just posted online and worked on my addons. Tonight I'll probably play some Civ V with one of my friends, now that I've gotten that to stop crashing.

Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before heading the sack.

Today is my birthday but of course I couldnt do too much in lockdown. Still, it was a pretty pleasant day. I spent an hour or so writing a bash script to control my philips hue bulb so now I can have it fade between blue -> purple -> pink.

Yo sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before dozing off.

Pretty uneventful, just had work and then came home to play NS2. At the moment I'm just making some posts online while I wait for food to cook and then I'll get back into NS2 or maybe finish a match of Civ V with my mate

Hello morning all! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before falling asleep tonight.

Today I've been messing around with a wiki addon I bought, with the goal of using it as a place for documentation for my addons.
It was a bit confusing to figure it out at first, but I'm honestly really having fun writing it now that I've figured it out.

that's cool and i have completed reading the expert boyfriend snatcher manga aka supporting actor's survival game
and waiting for managago

It's a normal day.
Just cooked some rice and it's going to be lunch time pretty soon and I plan to watch a movie today

Howdy sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, just enjoying the movie “The Prince and Me” on YouTube Premium before tucking myself in bed tonight.

just a normal day here for me
and i am trying to complete a manga but it's still got about 53 more chapters and it will take a while

Back