DRAMAtical Murder

Is he an nbf fan? What is this shipping thing? Do you want a second season of this anime mansi?

Nel said:
Is he an nbf fan? What is this shipping thing? Do you want a second season of this anime mansi?

I have only played the DRAMAtical Murder game in which you'd have options at each stages in game and according to that Aoba will end up with one out of Mink, Clear, Noiz, Koujaku or Ren. So it's basically your choice of with whom you want Aoba to end up with. That's why I ask the shipping question.
I have not seen the anime so forget about a second season :p

Mansi14 said:
I have only played the DRAMAtical Murder game in which you'd have options at each stages in game and according to that Aoba will end up with one out of Mink, Clear, Noiz, Koujaku or Ren. So it's basically your choice of with whom you want Aoba to end up with. That's why I ask the shipping question.
I have not seen the anime so forget about a second season :p
I am still lost. I didn't get the shipping thing at all.

Nel said:
I am still lost. I didn't get the shipping thing at all.

Oh wait!
Are you familiar with the term "ship" ?
Ship is basically used for relationships in any series or even real life.
When a person says, "I ship Erza and Jellal" he means he likes that relation between two.
And there are canon and uncanon ships.
Canon ships are the ones which officially exists whereas uncanon are the ones which are largely fanbased but unofficial.
Example of Canon ships:
Naruto x Hinata.
Example of Uncanon ships:
Luffy x Nami.

Well I don't know if you knew this. You can ask me more about it if you don't understand anything...

Mansi14 said:
Oh wait!
When a person says, "I ship Erza and Jellal" he means he likes that relation between two.
Canon ships are the ones which officially exists whereas uncanon are the ones which are largely fanbased but unofficial.
Example of Canon ships:
Naruto x Hinata.
Luffy x Nami.

Well I don't know if you knew this. You can ask me more about it if you don't understand anything...

Are you really a kid my lady?
It's hard to imagine when you talk dirty.

Sebastian said:
Are you really a kid my lady?
It's hard to imagine when you talk dirty.

I believe there was hardly anything "dirty" there and whether I am a kid or not is a decision I let other people take for themselves :D

Mansi14 said:
Oh wait!
Example of Canon ships:
Naruto x Hinata.
Luffy x Nami.

Just where would you get all this information. I have been watching anime for years and I don't know anything.

Nel said:
Just where would you get all this information. I have been watching anime for years and I don't know anything.

Actually I know this because of fanfiction and yaoi. These kind of things are typically seen more there :p
I also used Pinterest and Tumblr a lot and happen to stumble upon these things...

Mansi14 said:
Actually I know this because of fanfiction and yaoi. These kind of things are typically seen more there :p
I also used Pinterest and Tumblr a lot and happen to stumble upon these things...

That makes sense. Just how many shonen ai fans are there here?

Mansi14 said:
Not sure. There was certainly this yaoilover girl, then me and I wonder if @Aoba is into shounen ai or yaoi.

Shonen ai is mild and yaoi is intense right?
I can't believe people are into intense stuff, especially in this forum.

Nel said:
Shonen ai is mild and yaoi is intense right?
I can't believe people are into intense stuff, especially in this forum.

I also believe people aren't into yaoi in this forum :p
But there certainly are people who are into intense stuff. I know a few. I was one of them previously.

Mansi14 said:
I also believe people aren't into yaoi in this forum :p
But there certainly are people who are into intense stuff. I know a few. I was one of them previously.

Then you don't like yaoi anymore? I don't think people like hentai here.

Mansi14 said:
I believe there was hardly anything "dirty" there and whether I am a kid or not is a decision I let other people take for themselves :D

relationships and pairings are dirty talk my lady xD
what do you think dirty talk is? get your mind out of the gutter my lady. i don't see what's so great about seeing two guys in love.

Sebastian said:
what do you think dirty talk is? get your mind out of the gutter my lady. i don't see what's so great about seeing two guys in love.

Hate talk isn't good . I don't want you to become a bigot. If you dislike yaoi just stay away

Sebastian said:

Well I found them insignificant but not dirty unless its NSFW talk...
As for what's great about seeing two guys in love, actually it's nothing. Nothing is in fact even great about seeing any two person in love. Such is the disinterest towards these matters that have grown into me while I was away the last year.

Nel said:
Then you don't like yaoi anymore? I don't think people like hentai here.

I don't like any type of romance or sexual content. Not in my interest anymore.

Mansi14 said:
Well I found them insignificant but not dirty unless its NSFW talk...
As for what's great about seeing two guys in love, actually it's nothing. Nothing is in fact even great about seeing any two person in love. Such is the disinterest towards these matters that have grown into me while I was away the last year.

Back