DRAMAtical Murder

Mansi14 said:
I don't really know what you mean. Poll for?
come on my lady xD

my suggestion isn't final if others want to watch other anime, we can conduct a poll to get a common and majority opinion xD

Oh my how did that topic even come up here! Jeez okay I get anyway and okay we'll discuss about it once we're done with Bokurano.

Mansi14 said:
Oh my how did that topic even come up here! Jeez okay I get anyway and okay we'll discuss about it once we're done with Bokurano.

Yea, I guess that'll be around 7th or 8th June, I guess.

Nel said:
I thought you have free time to watch anime for a month.
I'm talking about the anime that we are gonna watch in the month of June. For May, we are sticking with Bokurano. And, I have enough free time to watch an episode a day.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm talking about the anime that we are gonna watch in the month of June. For May, we are sticking with Bokurano. And, I have enough free time to watch an episode a day.

Just one episodes a day? I have completed watching that anime

Actually, I'll be watching more than 1 episode 24 hours from now. I still have one exam remaining. It's Thursday here.

MadaraUchiha said:
Actually, I'll be watching more than 1 episode 24 hours from now. I still have one exam remaining. It's Thursday here.

That's cool . Let's finish bokurano. And move onto the next anime already. I got some recommendations.

Nel said:
That's cool . Let's finish bokurano. And move onto the next anime already. I got some recommendations.

Sure. We'll probably be done with this by June 3. So, I guess we can start discussing June anime on June 3 or 4, and arrive at a decision as quickly as possible.

MadaraUchiha said:
Sure. We'll probably be done with this by June 3. So, I guess we can start discussing June anime on June 3 or 4, and arrive at a decision as quickly as possible.

Yeah. This time @BurnsyCEO

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't mind anything as long as it piques my interest within the first 3 episodes.

Okay. Also lets pick a genre too. Comedy or dark or action

Nel said:
Okay. Also lets pick a genre too. Comedy or dark or action
Dark is not exactly a genre, and it's also vague. My recommendation is still this: A Studio Ghibli movie every week.
Alright, here's my recommendation: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
I don't think many people have watched it. It has 14 episodes. It has a very high rating on Mal, and it's also extremely popular. It's apparently very funny.

MadaraUchiha said:
Dark is not exactly a genre, and it's also vague. My recommendation is still this: A Studio Ghibli movie every week.
Alright, here's my recommendation: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
I don't think many people have watched it. It has 14 episodes. It has a very high rating on Mal, and it's also extremely popular. It's apparently very funny.

Okay cool. Then after bokurano we will watch it. @Sindar will you be watching this work us considering that you are visiting this forum nowadays and all

Back