DRAMAtical Murder

MelloLily

DRAMAtical Murder is still ungoing, only at 5-6 episodes. But on what is out so far, it is awesome!

This anime takes place in future Japan. There are groups that keep territories (These are called Ribs groups). But a lot of the Ribs groups are kind of friendly with each other. And it kind of like a game, not a gang. But there is a virtual game called Rhyme that is taking a lot a Rib players, causing Rhyme to be the hit thing.

I don't want to say much more since it is still ungoing. But I do highly recommend it. Warning, there is some shounen-ai, but even if you don't like that kind of stuff, it is a great anime if you don't pay attention to the shounen-ai.

I've been hearing this name a lot recently. I didn't pay attention since it didn't have a high rating on MAL >. < Maybe I'll wait for some more time before I decide whether or not I'm going to watch it :3

I am watching Tokyo Ghoul =) It is a good anime. I wanted to watch second seasons of Ai Mai Mi and Yami Shibai too. So many anime and so little time T.T

Shaurya said:
I've been hearing this name a lot recently. I didn't pay attention since it didn't have a high rating on MAL >. < Maybe I'll wait for some more time before I decide whether or not I'm going to watch it :3

I am watching Tokyo Ghoul =) It is a good anime. I wanted to watch second seasons of Ai Mai Mi and Yami Shibai too. So many anime and so little time T.T

I know the feeling, my currently watching and planning to watch lists are growing.

MadaraUchiha said:
Is the story any good?

I think so.

"The story takes place many years in the future where the game "Rhyme," a virtual fighting game, is incredibly popular and people possess "AllMates," convenient AI computers. Aoba leads an ordinary life, working at a junk shop and living with his grandmother on the island of Midorijima. Unlike his friends, he doesn't participate in Rhyme, nor does he belong in a gang. However, when rumors of people disappearing spread, Aoba finds himself needing to unravel the mysteries behind the island in order to protect his everyday life.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/anime/23333/DRAMAtical_Murder#1eAEdwB7ROp32zGe.99"

MelloLily said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Is the story any good?

I think so.

"The story takes place many years in the future where the game "Rhyme," a virtual fighting game, is incredibly popular and people possess "AllMates," convenient AI computers. Aoba leads an ordinary life, working at a junk shop and living with his grandmother on the island of Midorijima. Unlike his friends, he doesn't participate in Rhyme, nor does he belong in a gang. However, when rumors of people disappearing spread, Aoba finds himself needing to unravel the mysteries behind the island in order to protect his everyday life.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/anime/23333/DRAMAtical_Murder#1eAEdwB7ROp32zGe.99"

Thanks.......

MelloLily said:
DRAMAtical Murder is still ungoing, only at 5-6 episodes. But on what is out so far, it is awesome!

This anime takes place in future Japan. There are groups that keep territories (These are called Ribs groups). But a lot of the Ribs groups are kind of friendly with each other. And it kind of like a game, not a gang. But there is a virtual game called Rhyme that is taking a lot a Rib players, causing Rhyme to be the hit thing.

I don't want to say much more since it is still ungoing. But I do highly recommend it. Warning, there is some shounen-ai, but even if you don't like that kind of stuff, it is a great anime if you don't pay attention to the shounen-ai.

How is the animations ?

Maxot said:
MelloLily said:

How is the animations ?

Well it is an ongoing series still, so things are still developing. Personally, I think the animation is great. But I have heard other fans talk and say it is "bad, but got much better in episode 4 or 5."

Oi oi oi.....Isn't DM a yaoi game? O_O
Edit: Yeah. I am sure now....A sis of mine is a CRAZY fan of yaoi...and she keeps talking about it, she was eagerly waiting for the anime counting days and hours....:whoosh2:

MelloLily said:
Maxot said:
MelloLily said:

How is the animations ?

Well it is an ongoing series still, so things are still developing. Personally, I think the animation is great. But I have heard other fans talk and say it is "bad, but got much better in episode 4 or 5."

Okay sounds good enough
But have you seen akame ga kill, zankyou no terror or tokyo ghoul ?
They are all great =*-*=

Mansi14 said:
Edit: Yeah. I am sure now....A sis of mine is a CRAZY fan of yaoi...and she keeps talking about it, she was eagerly waiting for the anime counting days and hours....:whoosh2:

No, it is a shounen-ai. Also, not a game. There is a difference between yaoi and shonen. There are no sex scenes for one, so if you're judging an anime based on one kiss, then that is sad.

Maxot said:
MelloLily said:
Maxot said:
MelloLily said:

How is the animations ?

Okay sounds good enough
They are all great =*-*=

Have not seen those, tell me more.

MelloLily said:
Mansi14 said:

No, it is a shounen-ai. Also, not a game. There is a difference between yaoi and shonen. There are no sex scenes for one, so if you're judging an anime based on one kiss, then that is sad.

Maxot said:
MelloLily said:
Maxot said:
MelloLily said:

How is the animations ?

Okay sounds good enough
They are all great =*-*=

Have not seen those, tell me more.

Akame ga kill alot like fmab it isn't what it seems like. Really good plot and good characters. Lots of gore and not kiddy story
and its about a boy named tatsumi and he goes to the big city hoping to save his family but relizes its not what it seems to be
Tokyo ghoul is a gory but censored anime but a really good story and some good plot twist. About a boy who gets transfused with a ghoul and becomes a human/ghoul
Zankyou no terror... Hmmm Hard to say really since its alot of mysetry in it. But its about two boys, Nine and another number. They are terrorists and their goal is unknown right now but i really like it. And im pretty bad at this so watch them instead xP :Cat:

Maxot said:
Akame ga kill alot like fmab it isn't what it seems like. Really good plot and good characters. Lots of gore and not kiddy story
and its about a boy named tatsumi and he goes to the big city hoping to save his family but relizes its not what it seems to be
Tokyo ghoul is a gory but censored anime but a really good story and some good plot twist. About a boy who gets transfused with a ghoul and becomes a human/ghoul
Zankyou no terror... Hmmm Hard to say really since its alot of mysetry in it. But its about two boys, Nine and another number. They are terrorists and their goal is unknown right now but i really like it. And im pretty bad at this so watch them instead xP :Cat:

Sounds somewhat interesting and yet, something that wouldn't interest me. I'll have to look into it later. This is obvious, but based on those, I think you would like Attack On Titan. Though knowing most people, you have already seen it.

MelloLily said:
Maxot said:

Sounds somewhat interesting and yet, something that wouldn't interest me. I'll have to look into it later. This is obvious, but based on those, I think you would like Attack On Titan. Though knowing most people, you have already seen it.

I have seen it yes. Didn't like it super much. It was good but to much hype for it :Cat:

Maxot said:
I have seen it yes. Didn't like it super much. It was good but to much hype for it :Cat:

My thoughts exactly. I don't go head over heels for over hyped stuff. It was the same feeling I had for Frozen.

Back