DRAMAtical Murder

MelloLily said:
Maxot said:
I have seen it yes. Didn't like it super much. It was good but to much hype for it :Cat:

My thoughts exactly. I don't go head over heels for over hyped stuff. It was the same feeling I had for Frozen.

Didn't even watch frozen xD
But aot didn't really deserve beating OP in sales. It was only okay. In my opinion Magi was alot better

MelloLily said:
Mansi14 said:
Oi oi oi.....Isn't DM a yaoi game? O_O
Edit: Yeah. I am sure now....A sis of mine is a CRAZY fan of yaoi...and she keeps talking about it, she was eagerly waiting for the anime counting days and hours....:whoosh2:

No, it is a shounen-ai. Also, not a game. There is a difference between yaoi and shonen. There are no sex scenes for one, so if you're judging an anime based on one kiss, then that is sad.
Hmm...sorry my bad '.'
And i still haven't watched the anime..:p I do plan to..
And my sis told be that the anime is not going to be yaoi..
and about the game..It IS a game based on yaoi. I don't know the details myself though

Albert Newton said:
erm......what is shounen-ai ..??

Soft core yaoi. Shounen is boy and ai is love. So there is a tad bit o f boy love, but no sex scenes and it is hinted at a bit.

Mansi14 said:
Hmm...sorry my bad '.'
and about the game..It IS a game based on yaoi. I don't know the details myself though

I just got into it, so I am not sure either.

MelloLily said:
Albert Newton said:

Soft core yaoi. Shounen is boy and ai is love. So there is a tad bit o f boy love, but no sex scenes and it is hinted at a bit.

Mansi14 said:
Hmm...sorry my bad '.'

I just got into it, so I am not sure either.
well good luck with it

MelloLily said:
Albert Newton said:

oh.....-_-...okay....then im not into it....:huh:...................:p

Albert Newton said:
MelloLily said:
Albert Newton said:

Soft core yaoi. Shounen is boy and ai is love. So there is a tad bit of boy love, but no sex scenes and it is hinted at a bit.

Although when it comes to this show (thus far for 6 episodes), there was only one kissing scene, and it was weird, even by shounen-ai standards.

MelloLily said:
Albert Newton said:
MelloLily said:
Albert Newton said:

Soft core yaoi. Shounen is boy and ai is love. So there is a tad bit of boy love, but no sex scenes and it is hinted at a bit.

Although when it comes to this show (thus far for 6 episodes), there was only one kissing scene, and it was weird, even by shounen-ai standards.

eeh..??....weird..?...even by shounen - ai standards..??....u mean to say its gross...?

Albert Newton said:
MelloLily said:
Albert Newton said:
MelloLily said:
Albert Newton said:

eeh..??....weird..?...even by shounen - ai standards..??....u mean to say its gross...?

Well no. a guy randomly walks into the shop the main character works at and kisses him. Apparently, he thought it was normal, and the main character freaked out basically saying "what the frak!" But this random guy (Noiz) also did the same thing to a little girl's hand in the shop, to calm her down. Noiz is odd...

MelloLily said:
Albert Newton said:
MelloLily said:
Albert Newton said:
MelloLily said:

Well no. a guy randomly walks into the shop the main character works at and kisses him. Apparently, he thought it was normal, and the main character freaked out basically saying "what the frak!" But this random guy (Noiz) also did the same thing to a little girl's hand in the shop, to calm her down. Noiz is odd...
I really want to see this thing now O_O....
Aah anyways mello...who is aoba and clear in there? ,_,

Mansi14 said:

Aoba is the main character. Clear is a supporting character who is on Aoba's side. Clear refers to Aoba as "master", which sort of annoys Aoba, but Aoba puts up with it. This isn't revealed yet, but it looks like Clear is a friend from before Aoba lost some of his memories, but Aoba doesn't remember Clear (that is my observation).

MelloLily said:
Mansi14 said:

Aoba is the main character. Clear is a supporting character who is on Aoba's side. Clear refers to Aoba as "master", which sort of annoys Aoba, but Aoba puts up with it. This isn't revealed yet, but it looks like Clear is a friend from before Aoba lost some of his memories, but Aoba doesn't remember Clear (that is my observation).

Okaay....
Do you have the DM game??
I have tried to download it but wasn't ever successful..I couldn't get it in english..Think you can help me? :D

Mansi14 said:
MelloLily said:
Mansi14 said:

Okaay....
I have tried to download it but wasn't ever successful..I couldn't get it in english..Think you can help me? :D

I don't play the game, so nope, sorry I cannot help you.
Though I did find this link that might help you: http://meganecchi.tumblr.com/dmmdsetup

MelloLily said:
Mansi14 said:
MelloLily said:
Mansi14 said:

Okaay....

I don't play the game, so nope, sorry I cannot help you.
Though I did find this link that might help you: http://meganecchi.tumblr.com/dmmdsetup

OOh ty. I will try it :D

Back