DRAMAtical Murder

Even after watching the entire anime, only some anime titles would have that feeling. No one knows why bleach got it's name. May be the same applies to this anime too.

Violet said:
Even after watching the entire anime, only some anime titles would have that feeling. No one knows why bleach got it's name. May be the same applies to this anime too.

This anime is originally a video game, actually it's a VN (Visual Novel). The name is more suited for its game counterpart.

I don't read manga much my lady xD
are you sure that it's a shonen-ai? Wouldn't ceil kick sebastian's ass if sebastian ever makes a move of ceil?

Are these video games belong to Japanese too? Or can they take any visual novel of any other country?

Sebastian said:
I don't read manga much my lady xD
are you sure that it's a shonen-ai? Wouldn't ceil kick sebastian's ass if sebastian ever makes a move of ceil?
Yes, dispute it all you want, it is what it is

Violet said:
Are these video games belong to Japanese too? Or can they take any visual novel of any other country?
DMMD, yes it's originally made in Japan. I think America has a version of it. Don't know what you're trying to ask in second question

how is that even possible my lady?
are they that obvious? will i regret it if i read manga?

Sebastian said:
how is that even possible my lady?
are they that obvious? will i regret it if i read manga?

Look, either you can accept that Black Butler is a shonen-ai or move on and ignore it. I don't make the rules. So stop asking me.

this is news to me too senpai.
considering how sebastian piratically stalked that yaoi fan girl, he must be devastated after reading this. go easy on him senpai.

ItachiSasuke said:
this is news to me too senpai.
considering how sebastian piratically stalked that yaoi fan girl, he must be devastated after reading this. go easy on him senpai.

Again, it's the manga I'm referring to, not the anime.

MelloLily said:
Again, it's the manga I'm referring to, not the anime.

i am sorry senpai. now he got what he deserves.
he shouldn't make a deal about it senpai. sorry for jumping in.

I don't like that you made a thread about anime that you watched just 6 eps and made a thread. That's a half-assed thin to do. It's a good anime and it deserve better than this thread.

TheBoss said:
I don't like that you made a thread about anime that you watched just 6 eps and made a thread. That's a half-assed thin to do. It's a good anime and it deserve better than this thread.

I dare you to quote where I said I only

MelloLily said:
I dare you to quote where I said I only

Why couldn't you wait for the entire anime to finish? You didn't even post anything after the anime was completed. That right there is a half-assed job in my dictionary.

TheBoss said:
Why couldn't you wait for the entire anime to finish? You didn't even post anything after the anime was completed. That right there is a half-assed job in my dictionary.

Because I knew it was a great series before it finished and wanted to share it with my friends on here. And have you not read the entire thread? I talked about it as episodes came out throughout this thread. And even if I didn't, it doesn't matter. You just what to moan about anything, don't you (grow up and stop picking fights)? Now that, is worse than my supposed half-assing. I'm not playing this game with you. Either you can agree with me that it's a good series, talk about that, and move on. Or you can continue this nonsense argument and earn yourself a warning. The choice is your's.

Do not prove mellolily senpai. She knows what she is doing and she must be already at her limit. One more strike and he is out of here. I will watch this anime soon senpai. Did you watch this nel senpai?

I like this series and Aoba is my favorite character. You should have guessed that by now. It's a good anime but if you not into gaming, you wouldn't appreciate it.

Aoba said:
I like this series and Aoba is my favorite character. You should have guessed that by now. It's a good anime but if you not into gaming, you wouldn't appreciate it.

Back