DRAMAtical Murder

Albert Newton said:
meganecchi..........:p.....baaka i said "the link" or u can say the url....:p ....

You're confusing me now.... the link was supposed to be instructions on how to obtain the game.
And some people could take offense being called a "baka".

MelloLily said:
Albert Newton said:
meganecchi..........:p.....baaka i said "the link" or u can say the url....:p ....

You're confusing me now.... the link was supposed to be instructions on how to obtain the game.
And some people could take offense being called a "baka".

okay.. sorry if it offended you.. >_> ..

Albert Newton said:
Mansi14 said:
Albert Newton said:
MelloLily said:
I don't play the game, so nope, sorry I cannot help you.
Though I did find this link that might help you: http://meganecchi.tumblr.com/dmmdsetup

Damn......lol...even the link says its ecchi...:p

:hohoho::hohoho::laugh2::laugh2::hehe:

Just try playing...You are gonna love that game....
Oh my..Aoba :laugh3:

-_- .. .no thanks.. i think i'll pass..

:hohoho::laugh2::laugh2:

How would rate it in a scale of 10? I am looking for some mystery anime and this fits the bill.

MelloLily said:

my lady xD
i don't like a shonen ai not even a little, but if you give that sort of high rating, i want to give it a try.
do you think it's okay for me to even give it a try?

Sebastian said:
my lady xD
i don't like a shonen ai not even a little, but if you give that sort of high rating, i want to give it a try.
do you think it's okay for me to even give it a try?

That's cool my lady. I would likeep to give it a try as it's not too hard core

It was overrated just like Sao and aot
I am not the one to talk as I haven't watched this anime bUt Alex said it was trash. And it resembles theSao

Nel said:
It was overrated just like Sao and aot
I am not the one to talk as I haven't watched this anime bUt Alex said it was trash. And it resembles theSao

But the main plot has nothing to do with gaming, there is just groups of people who do play a game. Trust me, nothing like SAO.

Does it have murders like the name suggested? Is it too gory? I would like some mild gore in anime but I can't take too much of it.

Violet said:
Does it have murders like the name suggested? Is it too gory? I would like some mild gore in anime but I can't take too much of it.

Not gory. And it's hard to explain on the murder part and why it is in the title.

You are going to say that, even after watching the entire anime?
That's surprising and hard to believe, if I may add.

Violet said:
You are going to say that, even after watching the entire anime?
That's surprising and hard to believe, if I may add.

What is surprising? The fact that it's hard to explain?

Back