Where to download and watch anime

SecretWish said:
how to know whether it is closed or not? i used them a lot and now i know that that are closed. what if the sites you mentioned closed down too? i will end up using a fake site again

It is usually a big thing when they close down, they are are on the news and places like reddit and stuff. But right now the sites I mentioned are safe.

Risk said:
It is usually a big thing when they close down, they are are on the news and places like reddit and stuff. But right now the sites I mentioned are safe.

okay. i will use them now and hopefully they wouldn't get taken down soon.i don't remember seeing news about kickasstorrents getting taken down

SecretWish said:
okay. i will use them now and hopefully they wouldn't get taken down soon.i don't remember seeing news about kickasstorrents getting taken down

It happened a few years ago, plus I regularly use these sites that I mentioned so if anything happens to them I will post about it here.

Risk said:
It happened a few years ago, plus I regularly use these sites that I mentioned so if anything happens to them I will post about it here.

thanks i will use them. is there anyway that i could torrent using a phone?

SecretWish said:
thanks i will use them. is there anyway that i could torrent using a phone?

There are torrent apps on android, I don't know about other devices I don't think apple would allow these apps in their store.

SecretWish said:
are you talking about master ani torrents it some other torrent site? i will download it on my mini pc so i am looking for low quality episodes

kickasstorrents. i used to download from them but now they are asking for money and shit

There's no torrents for master ani. I'm talking about nyaa(dot)si.
And, use a '.' in place of (dot). Don't just put (dot) in the hyper-link.

MadaraUchiha said:
There's no torrents for master ani. I'm talking about nyaa(dot)si.
And, use a '.' in place of (dot). Don't just put (dot) in the hyper-link.

i am not stupid i know why brackets are used. thanks for the URL

MadaraUchiha said:
Good for you. Many people didn't catch that and directly entered it as it is.

I never came across anyone who does that. That just have been a shock for you. Well, not everyone is really with the usage of internet in India

MadaraUchiha said:
Good for you. Many people didn't catch that and directly entered it as it is.

i am not a technical guy but i have been browsing since i was a little girl so i know some things

Risk said:
There are torrent apps on android, I don't know about other devices I don't think apple would allow these apps in their store.

that's so good. i have an android phone so i will get the app and get the episodes right away

Risk said:

I never thought there would be apps and downloading in a phone?
I don't think that's a good idea as memory would be an issue

Star_Of_Hope said:
I never thought there would be apps and downloading in a phone?
I don't think that's a good idea as memory would be an issue

Yeah, I don't use it on my phone but if you did you would probably need to delete it afterwards.

Risk said:
Yeah, I don't use it on my phone but if you did you would probably need to delete it afterwards.

Yes and that worries me. My phone has only 16 GB memory and I can't extend it as I am using the dual port of SIM and memory card, with a SIM card.

Risk said:
Kiss anime is good but it usually dosen't have 1080p links, I also use it if I am having problems with masterani.

What about Crunchyroll? I use it sometimes and it's good. There are many streaming websites that got 1080p videos

KuranKaname said:
What about Crunchyroll? I use it sometimes and it's good. There are many streaming websites that got 1080p videos

You have to pay to use 1080 on crunchyroll.

Risk said:
You have to pay to use 1080 on crunchyroll.

I haven't heard that name in here for a very long time but that money would go to anime makers.
Too bad that not everyone could afford it.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I haven't heard that name in here for a very long time but that money would go to anime makers.

even if i could afford it, i don't to pay it, when i could get it for free in some other website

Star_Of_Hope said:

They are still making anime, so it cant be too bad.

Star_Of_Hope said:
It is bad.
@MadaraUchiha I saw you saying something about anime makers not getting paid enough. Would you please repeat it?

Understaffed, over-worked, underpaid, made to work on multiple projects at once resulting in half-assery, most of the money going to the production committee instead of the ones who actually made it, yada yada. Lot of problems with the industry.

Back