Where to download and watch anime

yaoifangirl said:
transmission takes time and 40 seconds delay is close to nothing. i always thought people make subtitles from the beginning for an anime

Only if a series gets licensed by a foreign company, will it have subtitles. So, it won't have any subtitle when it airs in Japan.
So like the subtitles you see in Crunchyroll, Hidive, Netflix, funimation, Amazon, etc are official.
The subtitles present in almost all illegal streaming websites are fan made. They are commonly known as fan-subs.
The sad thing is these fan subs are mostly better than official ones.

MadaraUchiha said:
Only if a series gets licensed by a foreign company, will it have subtitles. So, it won't have any subtitle when it airs in Japan.
So like the subtitles you see in Crunchyroll, Hidive, Netflix, funimation, Amazon, etc are official.
The subtitles present in almost all illegal streaming websites are fan made. They are commonly known as fan-subs.
The sad thing is these fan subs are mostly better than official ones.
then there are many anime that don't have subs and we couldn't see them? I thought all the anime for default subs. fans take extra care

yaoifangirl said:
then there are many anime that don't have subs and we couldn't see them? I thought all the anime for default subs. fans take extra care

If you are in Japan, no. If you watch in sites like Kissanime or legal websites like Crunchyroll, you'll automatically see subs, so you don't need to worry.

yaoifangirl said:

By default, anime have no subtitles.
It wouldn't make any sense, since not even 1% of the Japanese people in Japan can even read English.

Real life shows often do have subtitles, but those are in Japanese, and come in nice colours and effects, which is really nice.
For example:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

TechnicalSuwako said:
By default, anime have no subtitles.
It wouldn't make any sense, since not even 1% of the Japanese people in Japan can even read English.

Real life shows often do have subtitles, but those are in Japanese, and come in nice colours and effects, which is really nice.
For example:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

they don't how to read english? don't they learn it in their school.

Risk said:
I almost rarely ever use it but I will if no where else has what I want to watch or the links are down. I've pretty much only used masteranime. As for crunchyroll I've heard it doesn't have the biggest library so I'd rather just stick with this.

It's the best way to give back the thanks after watching genuine anime. Mangakas and various other people, would get benefited for it. So, think about it.

add websites that give direct download links with mp4uoloads.
i think there aren't many websites like that

SecretWish said:

If you know any, just let is know here and we will be adding them to the list.
I don't think I know any websites like that.
May be I should Google

SecretWish said:

Well I don't think many sites like that exists because people would just torrent instead since its much faster then a direct mp4 download. But if you really want a direct download some video players let you right click and just save the video but this is much slower than downloading through a torrent. If you're going to torrent I recommend nyaa.si

kI25VcP.png

Edit: Website in the screen shot is masterani.me

Risk said:
Well I don't think many sites like that exists because people would just torrent instead since its much faster then a direct mp4 download. But if you really want a direct download some video players let you right click and just save the video but this is much slower than downloading through a torrent. If you're going to torrent I recommend nyaa.si

kI25VcP.png

I usually use the downloader professional plugin. It will download videos from almost any websites.
Torrents are always a good way to get videos but just so you know, downloading isn't legal

Star_Of_Hope said:
I usually use the downloader professional plugin. It will download videos from almost any websites.
Torrents are always a good way to get videos but just so you know, downloading isn't legal

I've used that plugin too or maybe something similar. I'm aware that it isn't allowed but I use a VPN when I torrent to be safe.

Risk said:
I've used that plugin too or maybe something similar. I'm aware that it isn't allowed but I use a VPN when I torrent to be safe.

I see.
I do have more than one plugin that downloads videos too.
I see. That is a good idea. I don't use VPN all that much.

Risk said:

I download from master ani too. I usually delete them after watching them did a second time

KuranKaname said:
I download from master ani too. I usually delete them after watching them did a second time

I usually watch on masterani since it seems to be the only place that consistently has 1080p videos. But it has been lagging a little recently, maybe its just what I'm watching.

Risk said:
I usually watch on masterani since it seems to be the only place that consistently has 1080p videos. But it has been lagging a little recently, maybe its just what I'm watching.

Many people use KissAnime for watching anime. I usually use master ani but sometimes I switch over to KissAnime when it's lagging. Try it

KuranKaname said:
Many people use KissAnime for watching anime. I usually use master ani but sometimes I switch over to KissAnime when it's lagging. Try it

Kiss anime is good but it usually dosen't have 1080p links, I also use it if I am having problems with masterani.

Risk said:

kI25VcP.png

i don't trust torrents at all. viruses are spread using them and i don't know much about viruses to be cautious.

SecretWish said:
i don't trust torrents at all. viruses are spread using them and i don't know much about viruses to be cautious.

I've been torrenting for years and I've never got a virus from a torrent. I've gotten more adware from streaming sites than anything else. I don't know where the myth that torrents have viruses came from but as long as you download from a verified uploader on a proper website nothing bad will happen.

SecretWish said:

Nyaa doesn't have viruses and is the best source for anime out there. No ads, no viruses. It used to be the biggest website, but I guess either got a DDOS attack or got taken down by some big-shot anime company. It's still extremely popular though. Tens of thousands of people download from it everyday.

Risk said:
I've been torrenting for years and I've never got a virus from a torrent. I've gotten more adware from streaming sites than anything else. I don't know where the myth that torrents have viruses came from but as long as you download from a verified uploader on a proper website nothing bad will happen.

i don't want to spend on a premium membership and many torrent websites ask to become premium member to download verified torrent
MadaraUchiha said:
Nyaa doesn't have viruses and is the best source for anime out there. No ads, no viruses. It used to be the biggest website, but I guess either got a DDOS attack or got taken down by some big-shot anime company. It's still extremely popular though. Tens of thousands of people download from it everyday.
it's sad to not to be able to use it. if i had known about it. i would have used it

Back